Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best Of USA October 18 2012

19 Oct 2011 Teegs said

Teegs

Hi Hi,

I guess this is tour is a looong way off, but I just wanted to get in early and say i've booked my tour for these dates and am so excited!! :)

I am traveling solo and i'm really looking forward to chatting with those who are going on this trip as it gets closer!

:)

• 20 Nov 2011 Rach said

Rach

Hey my sister and I have also booked this tour, it falls on both our birthdays and Halloween in NYC : ) hope this becomes a guaranteed trip because its going to be awesome cant wait !!!

• 29 Jan 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Hey!
    Yeah me and my 2 friends have booked this tour too :) i am that keen to go! Yayaya!
    We are staying 3 days prior in LA then an extra night in NYC then off to hawaii. :) anyone else staying on or anything?

• 29 Jan 2012 Rach said

Rach

Wow we are going two days early and one day longer in NYC and thinking about Hawaii after as well wow lol

• 29 Jan 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

I cannot wait! Hope it goes fast!

• 29 Jan 2012 Rach said

Rach

Where r u coming from?

• 29 Jan 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Sydney. You?

• 2 Feb 2012 ashleighhh said

ashleighhh

Hi guys,
    My friend and Iwere looking at this tour today as well, pretty sure we’re going to book it (pending annual leave). We’re from Melbourne.

• 2 Feb 2012 Rach said

Rach
    I’m from canberra! Kate where r u staying in LA before the tour? And where r u staying in Hawaii
  • 2 Feb 2012 Rach said

Rach

Ashleigh you def should coz it’s Halloween in NYC best dates ever also covers my sisters 21st and my 25th would love to spend our birthdays with our new contiki friends : D

• 2 Feb 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

The same hotel as the contiki the kyoto or something! And in hawaii were at the outrigger :)

• 2 Feb 2012 Rach said

Rach

U must b rich lol

• 2 Feb 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Hahaha nope costing me a fortune! Hope it gets enough people so it is a guarnteed tour hey!!! ;) i was looking at halloween costumes yesterday on thre wallmart website! They are so good :) i cant wait yeww

• 2 Feb 2012 Rach said

Rach

Yeah well my birthday is October 30th so I really hope it’s guaranteed I’m not paying for flights or other hotels until it is lol

• 3 Feb 2012 ashleighhh said

ashleighhh

I did a contiki last year and it went for a month and the kyoto in LA is really nice, so is the hotel in Vegas, it’s right on the strip.

• 3 Feb 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Woooohooooo! Soo keen! Xxx

• 20 Feb 2012 Kayne_ said

Kayne_

Im doing this tour with a friend aswell! ahh im so excited, it should be really cool :)

• 20 Feb 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Hey Kayne! Its so exciting im counting down the days! Just saw your from sydney! what day are you flying out?

• 20 Feb 2012 Kayne_ said

Kayne_

We’re flying out on the Saturday I think and then were staying 2 nights at the Kyoto before the tour and also doing a day tour of Mexico :)
    What about you?

• 20 Feb 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Were flying out on the 15th staying 3 days before! ohh That sounds so good! are you just doing it by yourselfs or with a tour thingo haha?

• 23 Feb 2012 LilMissEmily said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!

I did this tour a little while back and loved it and I’m sure you will too! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.