Community_discussions_small  

Comment

tour repeats!

20 Nov 2010 Clare82 said

Clare82
just wondering if anyone has ever gone and done the exact same tour again say 1 year later... if so.. did it live up to/was better than the first time round??
  • 21 Nov 2010 ptooma said

Default_avatar

I wouldn’t recommend it since you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. Remember that group chemistry, friends that you make and share your vacation with, as well as the eagerness of the road crew constitute your full experience. You will inevitably compare the second tour to the first tour and there’s no guarantee that the 2nd tour group will gel as well as the first one.

Keep the memories from the first tour unique and visit another part of the planet that you have yet to explore.

- Vic

• 21 Nov 2010 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hi Clare,

I saw a different post of yours that you did the grand southern. You should definately try a different tour so you can see other places. I would recommend the grand northern or the grand canadian. This way you can see the many great cities in CanadaSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Dec 2010 Andrew said

Andrew

If you missed alot or want to go on the same tour again go for it. Im thinking of doing hawaii again next year, want to stay longer and do more plus more islands to explore.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.