Community_discussions_small  

Question

Peru Uncovered - 19May12

21 Oct 2011 Marc.L asked

Marc.L

Anyone booked on this tour? Give me a shout! It's intereswting to meet tourmates prior to arrival.

Kind Regards,
Marc

• 24 Oct 2011 WorldTraveller said

Default_avatar

Hey Marc,

My husband and I are going!! We are super excited!! Is this your first tour with Contiki?

I see you are in Ottawa. Are you going the day before the tour starts? We can’t seem to get a flight prior to our group meeting on the 19th so we have to go the day before.

Lara and Matt
    Sylvan Lake, Alberta

• 25 Oct 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Lara and Matt!
    Nice to see other Canadian’s on tour! I’m very excited! i’ve wanted to do a trip to Peru for a few years now.
    This will be in 3rd tour with Contiki. It won’t be my last. I’m leaving on the 18May12 and spending an additional night in Lima prior to. Might be nice to meet up on the 19May and do some site seeing.

Kind Regards,
    Marc

• 26 Oct 2011 WorldTraveller said

Default_avatar

Sorry Marc,

I just found out today that the tour is already booked. I booked this on Saturday and they had to make sure it was still available. Please let me know how it goes as we are planning on going later in the year.

-Lara

• 27 Oct 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Awww … i’m sorry to hear that! I must literally grabbed ione of the last spots … i put my deposit down on Friday!

I will touch base with you!
    Kind Regards,
    Marc

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.