Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going to India in December?

22 Oct 2011 Taisa asked

Taisa

Hi there,

I'm going on a trip to India and am searching for some travel buddies when I'm in Goa.
I'll be there from 2nd December and leaving 7th December. If anyone is going to be there around that time, I'd love to find some companions.

Feel free to contact me.

Cheers!

• 8 Dec 2011 Croatia_Girl said

Croatia_Girl

I will be traveling to India but unfortunately I am not going until February. I really hope you have a few people to meet up with. That is what contiki is for after all :) Where was your trip taking you to in India? If you travel often do you typically opt in for insurance or do you pass on it? Have you ever tried atlas travel insurance by chance? I’m looking for some advice. Message me back if you can :)

• 24 Dec 2013 hollapuravida said

Default_avatar

Hi Taisa,

I am planning to go to India this summer 2014 and I would like to know if you have some tips, and how dis you like it india? where are the places to see?

• 25 Dec 2013 laurencunningham said

Default_avatar

hello, why no go china have tour? http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/

• 2 Aug 2014 saurabh said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I am from India and I am planning some trips as Contiki has none for India at the moment. I have explored many places to be in India like Goa, Mumbai, Dharamshala, Kasol, Manali ,etc. So if you are interested in travel buddies let me know. Also if you need any tips or info you can send me a message I have my own blog on India as well. Thanks!

• 5 Aug 2014 navaneeth nav said

Default_avatar

i m from india any suggestion pls contact me

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion