Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the tour on december the 25th?

22 Oct 2011 Endless-Summer asked

Endless-Summer

Hey everyone im going on the tour in december! It would be really cool to make contact with anyone who is going! Im really excited as im aussie myself im looking forward to seeing the lovely beaches of my country and making friends with people. Im flying into sydney december the 24th.
This will be my first trip on my own. SO please hit me up!!

• 23 Oct 2011 Natalie. said

Natalie.

Hi i will be on this trip too =] i will be in sydney the 24th too where are you staying the night of the 24th? this is my first trip solo too im so excited=]

• 23 Oct 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

hey! im staying at the holiday in. maybe we can hang out ?

• 23 Oct 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

aparently there is going to be a contiki meeting at the holiday in the night before, well thats what my travel agent told me :D

• 24 Oct 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

:P

• 24 Oct 2011 Gabe0385 said

Gabe0385

Hi, I think I might be on the same tour as you. This is my 2nd Contiki tour, and I really can’t wait. I am actually going to be in Sydney a couple of days before the trip, kind of want to explore a bit. Just shoot me an email if you would like to meet up before.

gabe0385@aol.com

• 24 Oct 2011 Natalie. said

Natalie.

yeah im sharing a room with two other girls on the tour yeah thats what i heard too =] yes we can deffinately hang out im driving down to sydney on the 24 so ill be there=]

• 24 Oct 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

Well I could probably be in that room lol. I won’t be in sydney until 5pm tho. I think the best way to meet people is to share a room lol and it’s cheap! Lol. Where abouts are you from gabe?

• 29 Oct 2011 Gabe0385 said

Gabe0385

I am from California, going to be my first time in Australia. I heard a lot of good things about Australia, and I wanted to check it out for myself.

• 17 Nov 2011 Alex said

Alex

I’m doing the City to Surf tour starting Dec 25th and ending 5 days later in Surfer’s Paradise.

• 24 Nov 2011 Kristel said

Kristel

I’m also going on tour the 25th of december.. is it the reefs and rainforrests tour you have booked?

• 5 Dec 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

sorry guys for the late reply. no its not the rain forest tour its beaches and reefs :D

• 7 Dec 2011 Grace46 said

Default_avatar

@Endless-Summer, I also was told there will be a Contiki meeting at the Holiday Inn the night before as well.

• 8 Dec 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

Yeah :D do u know what time it starts grace?

• 8 Dec 2011 Explorer1325956 said

Explorer1325956

are you all staying at the holiday inn at potts point?

• 8 Dec 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

Yeah! I’m really excited not long to go yay! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 15 Dec 2011 Explorer1325956 said

Explorer1325956

down to single digits 9 more days

• 15 Dec 2011 Endless-Summer said

Endless-Summer

Next week is the day! :)

• 15 Dec 2011 Toronto to OZ said

Default_avatar

What’s up ladies and gents ill see you guys very soon! Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Endless-Summer

Hey mate! Always a pleasure to meet americans lol! So excited to meet people from other countries! Hope there is some hotties lmfao!

Endless-Summer

Hey mate! Always a pleasure to meet americans lol! So excited to meet people from other countries! Hope there is some hotties lmfao!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.