Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern or Northern?

13 Apr 2007 aussie_girly asked

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!

Im doing a contiki tour in around June 2008 (when i have enough cash of course) but i don;t know what to do!! I have already decided that i definately want to do a longer trip like grand northern or grand southern but im having a hard time choosing between them. Im also travelling alone by choice because i think it will be a learning experience for me. I'd love to hear your opinions if you have done either of these tours and tell me what you think and if you were travelling solo, how was it? I also think 24 days is just not enough and would love to do either the LA scene or Big Apple Exploer before or after my big tour. Any advice on how to go about this because ive noticed that there is a considerable difference between on e tour ending and the other starting and i dont know how id cope being completely on my own with no contiki tour group.

Cheerio Smiler
  • 6 Jun 2007 Ding said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    Will give you my opinion in September because by then I will have done both tours. G.S. last year and the G.N. this August, so hang out and i’ll get back to you with some advice. Cheeers,
    Daniel.

• 1 Jan 2008 zestful_girl said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Grand Northern on June 27th (hopefully!) because the dates are better than the Grand Southern. They both look amazing though, I’m super stoked for the Grand Northern… are these tours booked out fast?? When should one book it?

• 1 Jan 2008 Anita L said

Anita L

Hello,
    I’m planning on travelling to the US around July 08 and was thinking about doing the Northern Escape tour and maybe spending time in Cali or New York afterwards. I’m travelling alone which is new to me. I’m a little scared but excited as well. Would love to get chatting to anyone who may be doing the same tour around the same time.
    Cheers,
    Anita

• 1 Jan 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Hiya
    I am doing thw GN leaving Ny on june 27th so if u wanna chat drop me an email at mysterygirl01@hotmail.com

cheers
    lisa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion