Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European April 2012??

25 Oct 2011 Kiwikarly86 asked

Kiwikarly86

Is anyone else booked on the Ultimate European tour?

I am booked for the tour departing 29th April with the Egypt option. Hoping to meet others!!

• 28 Oct 2011 ClareBear said

Default_avatar

Hey! I am booked on this tour too. Same date and same option! Was going to go May 6 but couldnt handle not knowing if there would be enough people for it to go ahead. So went with the definate departure, no anxious wait. Just Excitement!!!!
    Guessing you’re from New Zealand?
    I’m a kiwi currently living in Australia.

• 28 Oct 2011 Kiwikarly86 said

Kiwikarly86

Yup!! Yay im sooo excited I have been saving for ages and now it’s just months away!!! If you are on facebook I have set up a group “Contiki Ultimate European April 29th 2012”. I was going to go in march but found out I have to be a bridesmaid at the end of march . Better weather and cheaper I say :)

• 15 Nov 2011 Millie88 said

Millie88

hello clare and Karly im millie from perth, wa. im going on this tour alone…so will you be my rent-a-friends? hehe

• 16 Nov 2011 Kiwikarly86 said

Kiwikarly86

of course!! :) a friend of mine has also decided to join me after her relationship ended. so excited!!

• 16 Nov 2011 Millie88 said

Millie88

so exciting! Karly are you just heading over for the tour or r u there for a while?

• 17 Nov 2011 ClareBear said

Default_avatar

Hey Millie! I’m going alone too. Very excited, the time is gona fly by we’ll be there before we know it :)

• 17 Nov 2011 Emily.Aussiegirl said

Emily.Aussiegirl

Hi! I am looking at doing this tour too with a friend!! so excited! are you doing egypt or greek islands? :)

• 17 Nov 2011 Kiwikarly86 said

Kiwikarly86

I am doing the Egypt option. Millie after the tour I am going back to Holland and Belgium for a week to meet family, then Romania for a week or so to stay with friends then back to London for a week of exploring :) Are you guys taking a Backpack or a Suitcase with wheels. Can’t decide!!

• 18 Nov 2011 Millie88 said

Millie88

im doing egypt! that sounds exciting karly! im going to take a suitcase, more room for stuff lol, but having the 20kg max weight is going to be tough…will have to find the nearest post office and mail stuff home :)

• 20 Nov 2011 ClareBear said

Default_avatar

I’m taking a suitcase too. Yep that 20kg is gonna be tough I have a problem with that if I’m going somewhere for 2 weeks.
    I’m deciding on whether to take a sleeping bag or get one when I get there.

• 20 Nov 2011 Millie88 said

Millie88

im thinking of buying one at the contiki place in london…not keep to lug one from home lol

• 29 Nov 2011 ClaireG said

Default_avatar

Hi! Im going on this tour too.. Im doing the Greek Island option :)

• 17 Jan 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hey there, me and a mate are looking at this date, prob do the greek island option.

AndyNZ

Hey guys, just made group page, for you all to chat to you each other. https://www.facebook.com/groups/367982246550850/

• 17 Jan 2012 ClaireG said

Default_avatar

Hi we have made a facebook group if your keen to check it out. Im doing the Greek island option too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/181999278549852/

AndyNZ

sweet, deleted the other one.

• 11 Feb 2012 Staceyaustin1989 said

Default_avatar

i am going with my bestie amanda. we r doing the greek island option and then doing a thai hopper trip afterwards.. so excited

• 19 Mar 2012 bear31 said

bear31

Hey Im Claire from Australia, Im also going on this tour with the Eygpt option, traveling solo so would love to get to know you guys better before we go, so excited not long now.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion