Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrast May 11, 2012 Anyone ?

25 Oct 2011 contrast2012 asked

contrast2012

Anyone booked/thinking about going on the European Contrast on May 11th ?! My sister and I just booked our trip !

• 26 Oct 2011 karanz said

Default_avatar

Yup, I just booked!

• 13 Nov 2011 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

See you in London then !

• 7 Dec 2011 Amelia & Brady said

Amelia & Brady

We are also going on this tour, EXCITED!!!

• 31 Jan 2012 Eily said

Eily

Yes I just booked! Europe here we come!

• 3 Feb 2012 MarkW said

MarkW

Yes I booked Last year can not wait only 98 DAYS TO GO.

• 3 Feb 2012 cevans said

Default_avatar

I booked a month ago! Can’t wait!! Is anyone going a day early to tour London?

• 4 Feb 2012 MarkW said

MarkW

I am going to be in london for about 6 days before hand as I have a tour which finishes in on the 5th in Cairo and then I am heading straight to london

• 5 Feb 2012 Eily said

Eily

Yes I arrive from Dubai into London on the 10th at around lunch time….

• 6 Feb 2012 karanz said

Default_avatar

I arrive on the 8th i think and then spend 3 nights in the contiki backpackers before i leave for tour

• 10 Feb 2012 cevans said

Default_avatar

I arrive the 9th and I’m planning on touring around London beforehand. I’ve never been to Europe and it’ll be just me, so I’m kinda nervous about going on my own. Any tips? Also, if anyone’s interested in joining me, let me know! I know it’ll be kinda weird because we don’t know each other but I thought that touring around with a couple of people would be more enjoyable than going by myself.

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hey guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. Me and a mate are beta testing an online postcard site so you can send postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. We have postcards from the places you’re going, so if you get a minute please check them out and let me know if you have any problems. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys and safe travels!
    Pete

• 11 Feb 2012 Bec said

Bec

Me and My friend Em are going.. I’ll be in London from the 5th and ill be touring, just not sure where yet.

• 11 Feb 2012 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

join the fb group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/239106822840335/

• 3 Mar 2012 Allegra said

Allegra

Me and my friend are going on this tour. Its not long now. Very Excited!

• 11 Mar 2012 mattman said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, i’m going on the tour also, only 61 days to go! Will be travelling England for two weeks before the tour……Can’t wait!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.