Community_discussions_small  

Question

Pre-tour meeting NZ

27 Oct 2011 AlexG asked

AlexG

Hi
Just wandering when the pre-tour meetings usually happen in NZ?? does it happen the day of the tour or does it happen the night before???

also im staying the night before and after the tour as well.... im very confused about this.
Any help or tips about this would be fantastic.

• 1 Nov 2011 Louise said

Louise

It is usually tour/location specific, the tours that leave early in the morning have it the night before at about 6.30 and the tours that leave at midday/arvo have it the morning of the tour. It does tell you in the contiki pack you receive about a month before departure.

• 1 Nov 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

ok thanks for that :)

• 1 Nov 2011 Little Laura said

Default_avatar

Hi Alex, I’m doing grand explorer on 11th November so not long to go! I think lots of people stay at the hotel that you meet at the night before, so usually you can meet people on your tour the night before.

• 4 Nov 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

hey laura awesome :):) i cant wait to go … thatd be great meeting a few people the night before it would be nice to find some people who are doing this tour leaving on the same day as me so we can chat etc before the tour starts lol … have fun on your trip :):)

• 15 Nov 2012 Kenny said

Kenny

I am going for NZ in early december on 6th..can’t wait! And yeah I will meet lots of people before the tour starts

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.