Community_discussions_small  

Question

Looking for an Aussie travel buddy for Europe 2012

27 Oct 2011 Georgia_.x asked

Georgia_.x

Hi,
Looking for a travel buddy to go to Europe next year, preferably end of June till early August.

Im leaning towards the 34 day London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping - however not 100 % yet.

I'm from Newcastle, Australia.

Georgia :)

• 27 Oct 2011 Sammi said

Sammi

Hi im Samantha (Sam) from Sydney I’m looking to go to europe next year m not sure which tour though I w as considering escapade

• 28 Oct 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Hey !

Glad I actually got some replies! Have either of you been to Europe before?

Alisha those dates would be around the same time that i’m planning for the greek islands.Are you also going solo?

Hey Sam, do you roughly know what time of the year you would most likely go?

• 28 Oct 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey Georgia!

I’m Kylie from Brisbane and I’m planning on doing the 33day London to Athens plus Greek Island hopping tour (solo). But I’m still debating whether to do the tour that leaves on the 21 June or the 17th August 2012…decisions decisions! haha

• 28 Oct 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Hi Kylie!

I know what you mean about decisions! Go June – thats when ill be going. Decision made for you lol!

• 29 Oct 2011 Sammi said

Sammi

Hey I’m thinking around July I’m so excited it’s my first time in Europe I’m thinking of staying in London after and traveling to Paris woohoo

• 30 Oct 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Will be going around the same dates, but I will be doing the easy rider tour on the 26th of June.. actually looking for some people to travel with after it ends on the 28th of July

• 30 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

im going over in june 17th i get there going on the ulitmate european june 24th thinking about going to la tomatina btu want ppl to travel with and going ot be staying to work after keen for buddys :)

• 31 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hey blazin…
    i was thinking about doing it with bus about and i was also looking at the 4 day ibiza one as well are you thinking about doing them>

• 31 Oct 2011 Michael said

Michael

Hey! :)

I’m booked for that tour on June 23 :D
    You planning on doing any travel before/after?

• 31 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

my tour ends agust 7th i really wanna do both at least i no someones thinking the same thing :) ill be travelling after my tour maybe stay there nd work for abit to have more money
    :)

• 2 Nov 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

I’m from Newcastle too! I’m doing the European Experience on the 21st of June 2012 :) This is my first time travelling! So excited :)

• 2 Nov 2011 Astrid90 said

Astrid90

Hey i’m wanting to do the london to athens+ greek islands 34 day tour too!!!
    :D still havent booked yet but am excited! i’m looking to during june

• 2 Nov 2011 Michael said

Michael

Hey Astrid!
    You should totally book the 23rd! ;)
    …Just saying haha.

• 4 Nov 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Anyone keen for Ibiza around early August?!

• 4 Nov 2011 Astrid90 said

Astrid90

yesss you should all do the ibiza busabout tour!! i’ll be going end of july or start of august! and i still gotta make up my conitiki mind!

:)

Astrid90

hey alisha, im not really fussed when i go i just know im going to be in europe for their summer next year!
    you’re the chick that also wanted to do the greek island hopping and croatia sail hey? we have the best taste in tours! hahah :D

Astrid90

noo im not link me the group:D and are you deciding between croatia sailing and ibiza? cause i am too orr i could do both but i probs shouldnt :)

• 4 Nov 2011 Explorer1314253 said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I’m Sarah and live in Brisbane. I am looking at booking the 34 days London to Athens plus the Greek Island Hopping tour next year. Also possibly doing 2-4 nights London Explorer before the tour starts. This will be my first time travelling to Europe all by myself. It eases my nerves to know that there are others out there interested in this tour and that are travelling solo.

• 4 Nov 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

so keen for ibiza |
    dont worry bout travelling solo most ppl r i am but not that tourr :)

• 4 Nov 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

yeh but iwant to do the 4 day blast and la tomatina

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.