Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Southern Adventure 19th Jan 12 New Orleans to LA

28 Oct 2011 Explorer1311685 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone booked for the southern adventure tour leaving New Orleans on the 19th Jan 2012. It is the first time to the States for my best friend and i. We are both from Sydney.

• 5 Nov 2011 Explorer1215150 said

Default_avatar

Hi! My partner and I are booked in to this tour! We’re from Bathurst NSW and this is also our first trip to the US!

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1311685 said

Default_avatar

Exciting. Aussies. I think our whole tour is going to be Aussies. How old are you both? Are you in the states for Xmas and NYE also?

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1215150 said

Default_avatar

We’re both 21. We’re starting our trip with the tour so we won’t be there for new years. How about u guys?

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1311685 said

Default_avatar

We are in the states from mid dec til mid feb. We are also 21.

• 15 Dec 2011 Kellie 2505 said

Kellie 2505

Hi! I’m booked on this tour as well :D
    This is my second trip to the USA and I am travelling solo. I’m pretty excited, not long! :D

• 20 Dec 2011 Explorer1215150 said

Default_avatar

Yay another fellow travellor! Where did you go last time you went? Definately not long now! Are you doing any other travelling before or after the tour?

• 21 Dec 2011 Kellie 2505 said

Kellie 2505

Last time I was just in California on an exchange for a month. I’m travelling all over this time. I fly into LA on 3rd Jan and iI’ll trip around San Diego, New York, Washington and Miami before our tour starts, then heading home a few days after we get into LA :)

• 31 Dec 2011 ALANA said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!

I’m 28 and from Canberra. I’m spending time in LA and Dallas before the tour and San Diego afterwards. Have never been to this part of the US. Never thought I would get the opportunity to see Graceland but now that is one of the parts I can’t stop thinking about!

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 3 years

This comment was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 8 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Kellie 2505
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.