Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 14th 2012 anyone??

31 Oct 2011 sewles asked

sewles

is anyone else booked on this tour yet ?

• 6 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Im from South Florida, so is my friend. Yall are from Toronto. I have a friend that lives out in barrie. I’m Kelly by the way.

• 6 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

Hi Kelly! A few of us are from Canada, I’m near Barrie in a town called Bolton

• 6 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

I thought I posted back but I guess I didn’t. I’m Kelly and I’m from South Florida.

• 6 Mar 2012 Maria said

Maria

Hi Everyone- me and kjgilliam will be on the trip as well! We are from Florida and will be arriving a few days before the tour starts to check out London. Find me on facebook: Maria Burgio.
    Can’t wait to meet all of you- a little worried about the luggage situation though.

• 6 Mar 2012 tanya said

tanya

Hey! i arrive the day before the tour and booked a few days after! will add you on fb!

• 6 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

That’s cool your near barrie. I’m so excited for this trip. Can it be may already. Fb. Kelly-jean Gilliam

• 6 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

wow i’m so excited now that there are more people booked for the trip, its going to be amazing. i know two people who did this same trip with contiki 2 years ago and they both said it was the best trip ever, they got little sleep but it was worth every second.

• 6 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

I’m worried about the luggage situation too! Mostly cause I always over pack :/ haha. Add me on fb! Sabina Ottati :) 69 days !!

• 6 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

do we need to bring a sleeping bag? cause i thought my travel agent said they give us one, but i was reading on the list of what to pack and it said for all budget tours we need to bring one.

• 6 Mar 2012 tanya said

tanya

I’m definitely bringing a sleeping bag. i was reading up on the same thing on what to pack. my friend did one a few years ago and she also brought a pillow case and a towel. i’m not liking all this extra stuff we have to pack…lol.

• 6 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

i know i agree it going to be hard to pack, but then again i guess that’s why its so much cheaper then the superior tours

• 6 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

My travel agent said we need to pack a towel not a sleeping Ang. But I guess it’s better to be safe than sorry! I’m definitely bringing a pillow and a small blanket for when we’re on the bus

• 6 Mar 2012 Maria said

Maria

this whole 44 lbs is throwing me off. I overpack as well + i obviously want to buy alot of stuff once I’m over there. Heres to wearing the same outfit lol

• 6 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

I always over pack, Im also packing some snacks like granola bars, because if were on the go we might not have time to stop and get snacks, or even those meal replacement bars

• 6 Mar 2012 tanya said

tanya

same here!! going to good ol’ Walmart and buying snacks. Also good for a night after drinking!!

• 6 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

Same here!! Plus I’m always hungry so I’ll need te snacks haha. In Paris though I wanna buy a baguette and some cheese or such and eat by the Eiffel tower. Anyone in?! :)

• 6 Mar 2012 Justina said

Default_avatar

Hey! My cousin and I booked this tour and are super hyped about it!
    I totally get the packing thing. I tend to overpack. Though, I called the Contiki people, and I think they said that they provide a sleeping bag.

• 6 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Welcome to the group justina. where you from?

• 6 Mar 2012 tanya said

tanya

Welcome Justina!!
    Sab—sounds good!!

• 7 Mar 2012 Justina said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the welcome!
    I’m from Michigan.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.