Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 14th 2012 anyone??

31 Oct 2011 sewles asked

sewles

is anyone else booked on this tour yet ?

• 7 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Yea we depart Amsterdam for London then London to Miami. I’m not sure of the exact times but we are on British airways

• 7 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

okay I’m guessing were on the same flight to London then. the only thing I’ve been trying to figure out is the bus drops us off at the airport at 10 am and the flight leaves at 11:40 am, and my travel agent said i should try to get there earlier, so when i called contiki they said if we request the bus to leave an hour earlier they can, and if not we can all just cab together.

• 8 Mar 2012 Justina said

Default_avatar

Wow, have fun catching that flight…it’s on the last day, right?
    Okay…so I haven’t actually been thinking about packing properly since the trip is still decently far away…but what the heck? I was just thinking about it…how are we supposed to pack for that length of time in only one suitcase?!

• 9 Mar 2012 tanya said

tanya

I’m stressing out too!! don’t mind me if you catch me wearing the same outfit cause i seriously need room for shopping!! the weather is good that time of year in europe so i’m bring shorts, a few casual dresses, tanks n tees. i say that now but i’ll end up bringing my whole closet!!…lol

• 9 Mar 2012 Justina said

Default_avatar

Ha, I feel like half of us are going to be wearing the same outfits a couple of times. I know for sure I’ll be wearing the same jeans constantly. I’m not a shorts person, so I have to bring around bulky clothes…though hopefully a pair of leggings will help decrease the bulk.
    But right? I don’t know how NOT to bring along everything.

• 21 Mar 2012 Eric said

Eric

Hey my name is Eric, I just booked this tour as well. I already started my countdown 54 days!!!! I’m so psyched. I’m coming from Calgary :)

• 23 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

Hey Eric! Welcome!! I’m super excited too!! You traveling alone or with a friend?

• 27 Mar 2012 Jennifer said

Jennifer

Hi I’ll be on this trip too!! So excited :) Going solo and coming from Victoria.

• 27 Mar 2012 Eric said

Eric

Hey SabiiO, I’m going alone :)

• 28 Mar 2012 sewles said

sewles

Welcome! and it’s awesome to see that more people are booked on this tour, I’m getting so excited. :) The date is just creeping up on us so quickly!

• 28 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Yay for another person on our tour! So close, so close

• 28 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

Welcome Jennifer! Nice to see a lot of us aren’t the only people going solo on this trip! Can you guys believe it’s only 46 days away! But who’s counting ;) haha

• 31 Mar 2012 N.anderson23 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nick here , I just booked along with my cousin Kate . We’re both 22 and from NewZealand. Getting close now can’t wait . First contiki and first time to Europe for me .

• 31 Mar 2012 Jennifer said

Jennifer

Hi Nick (and Kate)! Hey for those staying a few extra days in London at the end of the tour – are you staying at the Contiki hotel or somewhere else?

• 31 Mar 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

Hi Nick! Hi Kate! Welcome :)
    I’m staying one extra night in London at the end, I booked it with Contiki so I’ll be staying at the same hotel that we stay at when we first arrive.

• 31 Mar 2012 N.anderson23 said

Default_avatar

Thanks . Which hotel are you booked at . Were booked at the imperial before the tour starts . As for staying after we’re planning on finishing at Amsterdam as we have some relatives there, but will end up in London a few days after though . Can’t wait:-)

• 4 Apr 2012 Maria said

Maria

Hi Nick- we are staying in London a few days before the tour starts too…but we are staying at the royal national hotel. Maybe we can all meet up at some point

• 8 Apr 2012 N.anderson23 said

Default_avatar

Sounds good . Are you on facebook ? To keep in touch if you and others want to meet up .

• 9 Apr 2012 Maria said

Maria

Yes i do have FB: Maria Burgio.
    We get into London around noon on Sunday May 13th

• 11 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

Hey guys!! Me and my friend have just booked this trip as well…. Getting excited now!!!!!!!! YEW!!! We are Aussies!!! This is the trip that leaves on may 16 right?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.