Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 14th 2012 anyone??

31 Oct 2011 sewles asked

sewles

is anyone else booked on this tour yet ?

• 24 Apr 2012 sewles said

sewles

sewles

sewles

sewles

sewles

sewles

sewles

the day we arrive in London may 14th i arrive early in the morning and check in isn’t till 2 at the hotel, and we don’t meet up with everyone until that night. so i was planning on going to the contiki basement checking in and going to the hotel and getting them to hold my luggage…

sewles

and then going to maybe Buckingham palace its 20 min away, or Piccadilly circus which is only 15 min away, both by tube. so if anyone else arrives early and is interested in doing something for that time span let me know, the more people the better, even if you have any other suggestions for tours we can do for that time let me know

• 24 Apr 2012 maborden said

maborden

Does anyone know how many people are going to be on our tour?

• 24 Apr 2012 tanya said

tanya

I believe the tour starts 6am on the 16th. Wish i was getting there the 14th to do all that, but I’m getting there the 15th, dropping my bags off and touring! So do we check in at the Contiki basement first, then go to the hotel?

Michelle, there are 50 people on the tour!!!

• 25 Apr 2012 Jarrod said

Jarrod

Hey ya’ll. I’m Jarrod from NYC. Really looking forward to the trip. I’m flying out of Newark and arriving to Heathrow at May 15th at 9:30am. Staying in London a few days after the trip, flying back to the States on Thur May 31st at 12noon.

• 27 Apr 2012 tanya said

tanya

Welcome Jarrod!!! I’m leaving the same day…on the 31st and heading back to Toronto!

• 28 Apr 2012 BangBangSparkle said

BangBangSparkle

i finally reactivated my FB figuring we’re only 2 weeks away (eeek). Didn’t someone start some kind of group on there. I want in on that fun. Anyone know the name or how to get in? i think the only way to find me on that thing is danceforceelite@yahoo.com. thanks! see ya’ll soon :D

• 30 Apr 2012 tina16 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, Im Christina and I’l be travelling with my B/F Alex- we are both from Melbourne Australia. Soooo super excited. we will be in london from 13th and doing all touristy things prior to departurte if anyone is keen to meet up. We will stay in a hostel for 2 nights then at the basement the night before the tour.

• 30 Apr 2012 sewles said

sewles

sorry guys my computer froze and posted the same message like 15 times my apologies. and i also meant i arrive the 15th not the 14th but early in the morning so if anyone wants to meet up and go to Buckingham palace let me know.

• 1 May 2012 SabiiO said

SabiiO

In two weeks we’ll all be Europe! Ahh! I’m so excited!

I’m arriving on the 15th also around 7:30am. Was thinking of visiting the Harry Potter Lot Tour at the Warner Bros Studios but I’m thinking I might just do the tOuristy thing around London.

Anyone know about the sleeping arrangements? If we choose who we room with or if we’re told who?

• 13 May 2012 Eric said

Eric

Hey guys I’m already in London. Thought I’d come a few days early. If anyone wants to get together before the tour shoot me a text 403 862 7150 :)

• 13 May 2012 tanya said

tanya

Ah i’m jealous!! i leave tomorrow night and land around 10am Tuesday morning. Hoping to check in at the basement around 12!!

• 13 May 2012 Eric said

Eric

That’s so exciting. I’m planning to check in around that time too. I hope your flight is delightful. I couldn’t fall asleep on mine

• 14 May 2012 maborden said

maborden

I am leaving tomorrow and will get there around noon on the 15th!! I can’t wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion