Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens plus greek island hopping

1 Nov 2011 Explorer1312759 asked

Default_avatar

Hi all, Im looking at doing the London to Athens + Greek island hopping, probably June/July 2012 il most likely be going solo. anyone else out there looking to go at this time by themselves...

• 6 Nov 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Hi,

Im planning on also doing this tour solo at the end of June. Haven’t decided wether to do the 32, 33 or 34 day tour yet!

Im also thinking of doing the ibiza island hopping with busabout.

What length tour are you leaning towards?

• 7 Nov 2011 Explorer1312759 said

Default_avatar

Hey mate, I have looked at availibility and im leaning towards the 34 day tour departing on 26th June 2012 or the 5th of July. I did look at the 33 day tour but there is no availibility for July at all.
    Where are you from??

• 8 Nov 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Im from Newcastle, Australia.

Yeah i know what you mean about availability. Everything is going pretty quick.

Im def going around the end of june, just haven’t decided what one yet!

• 8 Nov 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Where are you from?

• 9 Nov 2011 Explorer1312759 said

Default_avatar

ooh Newcastle, I lived in Sydney for about 13 years but im back in adelaide now.
    Im going to try and get to the travel agent sometime between now and next week and book something, anything :) im thinking either code (CLGB) June 28th 32 days or (CLGA)June 23re or 26th 34 days or (CLGI) June 21st 33 days

• 9 Nov 2011 Georgia_.x said

Georgia_.x

Keep me posted on how you go ..

I think i have decided (CLGB) June 28th 32 days – this ends on the 29th so it will be perfect timing for ibiza!

• 13 Jan 2012 Jackie said

Jackie

Hi Guys, I am going by myself aswell.. I have not found anyone on the same tour as me :( .. I am booked for London to Athens+Greek Island hopping 33days depart 21st June

• 17 Jan 2012 Hayley said

Hayley

hey i just booked london to athens + greek island hopping leaving 5th of July 2012 any1 end up choosing the same tour??

• 5 Feb 2012 Kelly89 said

Kelly89

Hi Hayley i’m on the 5th July too :) just booked today sooo excited!

• 17 Feb 2012 Hayley said

Hayley

oh hey kelly thats so exciting!! r u going solo? and r u doing the greek island hopping aswell?

• 19 Feb 2012 Kelly89 said

Kelly89

Yes to both of those questions :)) I can’t wait we will be in Mykonos for my birthday woop woop

• 19 Feb 2012 Hayley said

Hayley

Yes!!!! R u going to b in London a couple of days before hand by urself aswell? I’ll b there from the 2nd if u wanna meet before hand?

• 20 Feb 2012 Kelly89 said

Kelly89

Oh my god im going to be there on the 2nd!! Yessss you are my travel buddy haha we can do london tours before we go :)) yayyy i tried adding you on facebook but your name wont come up?

• 20 Feb 2012 Kelly89 said

Kelly89

Found you :))

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.