Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration September 2012

2 Nov 2011 pandigirl asked

pandigirl

Anyone planning or going on European Inspiration in September next year? I'm probably booking 1st September tour this weekend :)

• 3 Nov 2011 Explorer1307323 said

Default_avatar

Date Calculator

Have you been n this tour before? Any tips?

• 3 Nov 2011 pandigirl said

pandigirl

Nope. It will be my first contiki trip and first time to Europe (other than being born in Europe!)

• 14 Nov 2011 Sunshine87 said

Default_avatar

Hey we’re booking the September one – I think we’re looking at the middle of September I think.. So excited :)

• 14 Nov 2011 pandigirl said

pandigirl

Come on the 1st September! It will be warmer then :) The sept 8th one is full already.

• 25 Nov 2011 Rachel said

Default_avatar

im on the 15th sep tour next year…

• 25 Nov 2011 pandigirl said

pandigirl

I looked at that one, but this one fit with my plans better and as I’m not a beer drinker I didn’t really care for oktoberfest.

• 15 Dec 2011 Louise said

Default_avatar

I’ve booked in for the 22nd for this tour!!! cant wait :)

• 6 Feb 2012 Jess1501 said

Jess1501

hey pandigirl. im thinking about the 1st of sep.. have you booked yours yet?

• 14 Feb 2012 scotton1986 said

Default_avatar

hey! im booking for the sept 20 departure. i specifically want to experience oktoberfest! i did contiki europe for 9 days a year ago and im stoked to go back :)

• 22 Feb 2012 Explorer1300132 said

Default_avatar

hi amber i’m booked on the 17th tour as well. I’m going with my partner and 6 of our friends. this will be my second time to europe but first time for all them so we’re all pretty excited!! not sure what time its gonna finish. might be best to book an extra night.
    where abouts in sydney you from?

• 22 Feb 2012 Explorer1300132 said

Default_avatar

oh really where abouts in blacktown? i grew up there. we’re all from sydney to. 4 of us from out penrith way the other 4 out liverpool way.
    my partner and i are going back to london for 2 nights but the others are all flying home from paris
    i’m looking forward to berlin and prague cuz i never went there on my first trip to europe but also looking forward to going back to amsterdam, venice and rome. i also cant wait for oktoberfest. wish we were gonna have longer there but all good.
    what are u looking forward to the most?

• 23 Feb 2012 scotton1986 said

Default_avatar

Hi Amber and everyone,
    I am booked for the sept 20 start, but I will be arriving on the 19th to get two extra nights in to see more of London. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up early :)
    I have been on a small week-long contiki europe before, and have visited some places we are seeing (very briefly though!) I am excited to come back and stay for longer. everything was wonderful :)

• 23 Feb 2012 scotton1986 said

Default_avatar

Hi Amber and everyone,
    I am booked for the sept 20 start, but I will be arriving on the 19th to get two extra nights in to see more of London. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up early :)
    I have been on a small week-long contiki europe before, and have visited some places we are seeing (very briefly though!) I am excited to come back and stay for longer. everything was wonderful :)

• 23 Feb 2012 Explorer1300132 said

Default_avatar

nah there shouldnt be. last contiki i did it was aussies, americans and canadians so hopefully be the same. theres 3 males and 5 females in our group. there was only 6 of us going originally then another 2 girls joined us. everyone is pretty excited!!! yeah the eiffel towe lit up at night is pretty awesome. you’ll definately love it. i think we’re on a great tour as well. i like how we have 2 nights in every place we go to.
    prob a bit of both. most things i have already seen and done but looking forward to them again. i’m not much of drinker either but ill try to have a few nights out. oktoberfest should be good.

• 5 Mar 2012 pandigirl said

pandigirl

Yep I’m booked on sept 1st which now became definite!

• 6 Aug 2012 Aza78 said

Aza78

Hey I’m Arron im on the 15th Sept tour. From Wollongong south of Sydney Aust. Cant wait goint to be a great trip and not long now. Who else is going?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion