Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer 28 of jan 2012

2 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 asked

Default_avatar

im not sure but i couldn't find any other discussions for this date, wanted to find anyone else going on the winter wanderer, on the 28th of jan 2012.

• 4 Nov 2011 Nerida said

Default_avatar

Hi, there is another discussion that got started a while back but it seems to have disappeared when you search for it…
    Anyhow, I’m on this tour with 4 of my friends and I know of at least 4-5 others that are going according to the other post :)

• 5 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

yeah i thought it was odd that no one had started one yet, im going solo on this one so its good to know of others before leaving. less than 3 months now.. getting exciting!

• 5 Nov 2011 Nerida said

Default_avatar

Ditto to that, I can’t wait!
    We’re traveling around England and Scotland for 16 days before the wanderer starts, what about you? Are you just going for the tour or doing a few other things on your own?

• 5 Nov 2011 Nerida said

Default_avatar

http://contiki.com.au/community/discussions/32627-is-any-one-going-on-january-28th-2012
    Don’t know if that will work but that’s the link to the other discussion :)

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

oh awesome cheers, yeah staying in London for 4 days before, have cousins in london so will probably free load off them for the couple of nights before

• 13 Nov 2011 SiriX said

Default_avatar

Hey, just thought i’d check-in here too, already posted in the other thread, but yeh, im going solo on this tour too, so should be fun! only 2 and a bit months to go! :) im going to be in London the week prior staying at the imperial contiki hotel, so might see some of you prior to the trip starting?

See ya there!

• 21 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

i will be in london from the 24th however not staying at the imperial, but a bed and breakfast about a 2 minute walk away

• 30 Dec 2011 Explorer1322044 said

Default_avatar

Hi! We just booked the Winter W for the 28th (two travellers) – probably the last two to book :p Less than a month now, so exciting! We will be in Paris and Sweden before contiki and will be staying at the recommended hotel the night before if its not sold out fingers crossed

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.