Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches & Reefs w/Whitsundays sailing Cairns Feb 2

3 Nov 2011 KaitlynAmanda asked

KaitlynAmanda

Hii !!! Canadian travelling solo to explore Australia and cannot wait !!! looking to see if anyone has done this tour with any advice or anyone else booking to meet !!

• 4 Nov 2011 kevin101010 said

kevin101010

Hey!! For sure want to do this one. Canadian travelling solo as well. Not a hundred percent sure on the dates yet but any advice would be great!!

• 28 Dec 2011 Benk86 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I might be on the same tour as you but i start on the 4th, im doing the beachs and reefs, i didnt book the sailing as i was thinking of adding it as extra when i was there, if it looked good. I cant wait! I did a contiki tour to New Zealand and it was awesome, I had such a great time.

• 10 Jan 2012 iKaterina said

iKaterina

Hey, also a Canadian travelling solo. I’m starting on the 4th though and ending on the 15th (Sunshine Trail).

I think a few tours are joining together, there’s a fb group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/282454488463190/members/#!/groups/282454488463190/

• 12 Jan 2012 Elaine Dev said

Default_avatar

Hey, Im Irish travelling solo. im straring this tour on the 2nd of feb. Im in perth at the moment enjoying the sunshine:) looking forward to the trip!!

• 27 Jan 2012 ContikiMama said

ContikiMama

Hi Guys! I am your tour manager, let me know if you have any questions! Caz x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.