Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree or extended London Paris trip

11 Apr 2007 Peter_1983 said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,
I plan on going on tour in June on either the Spanish Spree or extended London Paris trip. I would like to know your thoughts on which tour you think would be most rewarding. I am a bit worried about travel time on the bus for the Spanish Spree does anyone know the travel time between the different towns? I heard Barcelona to Madrid was 8 hours? On the other hand London and Paris doesn't have as much travel time but its limited to two locations (Albeit really cool places).
  • 11 Apr 2007 lex400 said

Default_avatar

Hi Peter. I’m going on the London to Paris extended tour in June. I considered the London/Paris/Rome and Simply Italy tours, but decided against them for pretty much one reason: I really want to visit a city for more than a day or two so that I can see the sites, but not feel totally rushed. I want to have time to amble about or sit in a park or cafe and observe local culture (it appears that at least one pre-night is necessary for this). I don’t think the schedule for the other two tours would allow me to experience the cities the way I want.

I don’t know if what I wrote above was at all helpful, but I thought I’d put it out there. What are you looking to get out of this trip? What is your idea of “rewarding”?

Alexa

• 12 Apr 2007 Peter_1983 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Alexa your advice does help.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.