Community_discussions_small  

Question

New York Explorer November 29th 2011?

3 Nov 2011 Kelsi asked

Default_avatar

Hey
I'm booked on the New York Explorer in November. Just wondering if anyone else out there is doing it at the same time?

Cheers
Kelsi

• 6 Nov 2011 O'Brian said

O'Brian

yip!! Im!!! Add me on facebook!! Www.facebook.com/oa.davids add me :-) i cant wait!!! :-) :-) :-) im cumin all d way from south africa

• 6 Nov 2011 O'Brian said

O'Brian

lol i typed “im” i ment “i am”

• 7 Nov 2011 Breeza said

Default_avatar

Heya

Im booked in for this before i start the Grand Southern – Not long now

Very excited

Bree

• 7 Nov 2011 Kelsi said

Default_avatar

Awesome to hear from you guys.

You’ll love the Grand Southern Bree. I did the new orleans – L.A part of it earlier this year and it was fantastic!

Are either of you in New York for long before the New York Explorer starts?

I’m getting really excited to, its gonna be wicked!

• 7 Nov 2011 O'Brian said

O'Brian

I made a mistake wit my flight booking so im landing the day the tour starts!! Lol. Pls invite me ln facebook kelsi :-)

• 7 Nov 2011 Breeza said

Default_avatar

Im there on the night of the 27th……… So a day to chill and shop before the tour starts…
    What date do you get there Kelsi???? Are you traveling alone?

Bree

Ps im from Sydney :)

• 8 Nov 2011 Kelsi said

Default_avatar

Jelous of the extra shopping time. I get in early arvo on the 28th and yea I’m travelling alone so if you wanna meet up the day before the tour I’m keen. Are you travelling alone as well?

Kelsi

Im from Nelson in NZ :)

• 8 Nov 2011 Breeza said

Default_avatar

Yepppppppppp im all by myself haha Yeah sweet as we can have a drink or something. Im staying at the Empire Hotel for the 2 nights and then will just cab it down to the New York Skyline

Are you doing another tour with Contiki or just this 3 night one?

Add me on facebook if you want – Bree Hollis

• 8 Nov 2011 Kelsi said

Default_avatar

The worst part about travelling alone is having a drink by yourself so I am definitely keen to have a drink. Yea I’m staying at the Skyline the whole time cos it seemed easier at the time. I’m just doing the 3 night one cos I’m actually on my way back home to NZ straight after. I’ve been travelling around the USA and Canada since July so I’m heading home for xmas.

Are you travelling for long or just doing the ny explorer and grand southern then heading home?

Cool will do :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion