Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Espresso 27 April 2012

4 Nov 2011 BenedictaMarisa asked

BenedictaMarisa

I booked this tour and is anyone else booked in this tour as well?
I can't hardly wait to go to Italy, yaaaayyy !!!!

• 27 Apr 2012 BenedictaMarisa said

BenedictaMarisa

Aven: how the dinner? My no: +65 9871 7607 sms please :-)

• 2 Feb 2013 John said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I just booked for this trip!!
    Very exciting, I am actually traveling with a friend. We come from Miami and We"ll get there on the 26. We are actually looking for a hotel the night of the 26. Ay recommendations?

• 2 Feb 2013 Robert said

Robert

Hey John!
    You booked an amazing trip, it was my first Contiki and it definitely sparked a travel bug in me and since then I have traveled much more and about to take my 2nd Contiki this coming May! I did not get there early, but I did stay in Rome later and stayed at Hotel Noto Rome, which is the hotel used in the trip while in Rome, I was able to get a great price (40 Euro) for my 1 night extra stay outside of the trip itinerary. I would definitely say call Hotel Noto/Book online as your tour will probably have you guys at that same Hotel. I paid for every additional option and don’t regret anything! I definitely made new friends and all I can say is: When in Rome do as the Romans do! You’re going to have a blast! Let us know how you liked it!

• 7 Feb 2013 Tania said

Tania

@BenedictaMarisa & Aven, yes!
    I’ll be there on the 27th and arriving around 2pm so I’m down for dinner & drinks also :)

• 15 Feb 2013 John said

Default_avatar

Hi Tania, I’m afraid this is a posting from last year…
    @ Robert thanks for the advise! Will keep you updated!

• 1 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

Hello there! My name is Samantha and I’m looking forward to this trip! :)

• 1 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

@benedictamarisa Hey I should be arriving on the 27th. I’m flying in from New York. Lets keep in touch so we can go out for a couple of drinks prior to the tour. I’m so excited. This is my first Contiki Tour. Hopefully it won’t be the last.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.