Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama May 28 2012

5 Nov 2011 ellymichelley asked

ellymichelley

Is anyone on the European Panorama May 28 2012? I am a single traveller From Queensland, Australia. Would love to talk to people before I go?

• 3 Dec 2011 sarahh said

sarahh

I just booked on this one yesterday! I’m from Melbourne, travelling by myself too

• 12 Dec 2011 ellymichelley said

ellymichelley

Hello h0ps
    My name is Elly. I’m 21. I’ll be 22 on the tour. When do you arrive in London. I arrive May 24

• 12 Dec 2011 sarahh said

sarahh

I’m Sarah. I’ll be 23, I get back to Melb just before my birthday. I get into London at lunchtime on Sunday the 27th. I’m so excited!!

• 12 Dec 2011 JamieSaddo said

Default_avatar

Hello,
    I’m booked on this tour aswell! I am travelling by myself too and I’m from Melbourne aswell.

• 25 Jan 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

well since my May 12th departure has been canceled, I think I’m going to be switching to this one!

• 25 Jan 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

OK, so I have officially switched to this one! (Although on the Canadian site it says this is departing May 26th, but I assume that just means when I should be leaving Canada)

25 years old, travelling solo from Sudbury, Ontario. I’ll be in the UK May 23rd and I’ll be staying after the tour is over until June 30th!

• 14 Feb 2012 Skinny said

Default_avatar

hi im daniel i am on this tour aswell. i get to london on 25th

• 28 Feb 2012 Marissa said

Default_avatar

Hi Im Marissa, ill be doing this tour as well… I’m travelling solo from Canada to England arriving on the 27th :)

• 28 Feb 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

ahhh yes, another Canadian! Looks like I won’t be the only one on the tour. Where are you from?

• 13 Mar 2012 sarahh said

sarahh

yay there’s some more of us now!!

• 13 Mar 2012 ellymichelley said

ellymichelley

I’m glad of that. I was worried that I was going to know nobody before I went over.

sarahh

same!

or that there would only be a handful of us…

ellymichelley

yes. Hopefully we can catch up the night before the tour so we can know eachother before the tour starts. When do we all get to London?

sarahh

we have that pre tour meeting thing the night before so maybe we can do something after that?

ellymichelley

yeah. i dodn’t know we had one of those. when i did my NZ tour we all met on the bus or a few of the more courageous people asked at the hotel if they were also on contiki

sarahh

at least, that’s what I’ve heard, it’s like an early checkin and they weigh your suitcases etc so theres less to do in the morning. Maybe its just a europe thing?

• 13 Mar 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

yes, we have a pre-tour meeting at the contiki basement at 6pm the night before we leave

• 16 Mar 2012 Tash said

Tash

Hi everyone! I just changed my tour date and i’m now on the same tour starting on May 28.
    I’m from Sydney and travelling on my own. I arrive the day before the tour starts and i’m also staying a few days in London after the tour finishes. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 16 Mar 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

awesome! why did you change? (not that I’m complaining)

• 16 Mar 2012 Tash said

Tash

Hehe. All good! I was originally travelling with someone else…
    Hey this is the first i’ve head about a pre-tour meeting. What happens if you’re not there for it? I arrive late the night before.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion