Community_discussions_small  

Question

Belarus visa??

5 Nov 2011 Jen_au asked

Jen_au

Hi all!! Has anyone who's recently done the Scandinavia and Russia tour from Australia?? Did you need a visa for Belarus?!!? Was it hard to get seeings we don't have an embassy here?!?!? I've tried looking online and it looks like you can get a visa at the airport on arrival but doesn't really say anything for if you're driving in that I could find!!! Please help!!!!! :D

• 3 Mar 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Oh wow America would be fantastic!!!! I think I’m going to head there next on my travel agenda, I’ve only heard good things about it!!! :) haha similar situation with me and Europe though, I always planned on going to Europe the one time and then going to America or Africa next but I just loved Europe so much and there are still quite a few countries there I want to see I thought I’d go back again (twice) lol!! I always wanted to do those summer camps in America but it’s a bit harder to pick up and leave for 3-6 months now that I have a mortgage :( Maybe one day……
    Yep definietly glad to hear that the TM organises it, it just looks confusing and tricky and I remember reading somewhere (possibly on these forums?? ) that it can complicate things if you have a Russia visa as well and then try and get a Belerus visa or the other way around??? ahh nice to not have to worry!! :)

• 17 Apr 2012 Sus said

Sus

This was the info I received when I emailed asking about the Belarus visa -

Clients starting in Berlin, Copenhagen or Stockholm have the option of obtaining their own Belarussian visa before travelling, or purchasing a Belarus visa with the group.
    The group visa is obtained while the group is in St Petersburg. It is issued based upon the Tour Manager’s passport details and all the clients will be allowed to accompany the Tour Manager. Clients will NOT receive a separate visa in their passport. Please ensure clients know they will require 2 passport photos. This is much easier to have with them rather than trying to obtain in St Petersburg.
    2012 Prices for the Belarus visa are below. All prices are in US $.

•US citizens – $160 ($158 visa + $2 compulsory insurance).
    •UK Citizens – $140 ($138 visa + $2 compulsory insurance).
    •Most other citizens – $73 ($71 visa + $2 compulsory insurance)
    •Priority Processing – All nationalities – $320.00 approx (only for clients who start in Helsinki and have not provided full passport details at time of booking).
    The visas can only be paid for in Cash – not credit card. The Tour Manager will collect money on tour and all the passports will be processed together at one time.

Citizens of the main countries where our clients come from – Aus, NZ, Can, US, Singapore, Japan, Mexico, etc. will be able to be part of the group visa.
    It’s important to note that clients of some more unusual nationalities will not be able to be part of the group visa – if you have clients who are traveling on an unusual passport they should be advised to check whether they must obtain a visa on their own before departure.
    Note: Belarus visa costs are NOT included in the tour – clients will be required to pay extra to the Tour Manager or obtain a visa prior to departure. The cost of the visa is cheaper if purchased before departure.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion