Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl - 03 June 2012....Whos in???

7 Nov 2011 DanTheMan88 asked

DanTheMan88

Ive just locked in the European Whirl tour for 03 June 2012!! Cant wait, it should be epiccc!!

Im a Kiwi, 1st time to Europe and 1st contiki tour, Who else is booked for this? Hopefully we have a good crew of us going :)

• 9 Jan 2012 JodieJ said

JodieJ

My husband and I are going on this tour as well. Also 1st time to Europe/1st time Contiki for us – it is also our 1st time overseas!! Very excited.

We are from QLD, Australia – 25 and 26yrs old. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 6 Feb 2012 Sian said

Sian

Hi! I just tentatively booked a spot on this tour today.. will hopefully have it all locked in in the next few days! I’m soooo excited!! also my first contiki and first time to europe. Is anyone planning on staying on after the tour and travelling? Im 23 and from adelaide :)

• 7 Feb 2012 DanTheMan88 said

DanTheMan88

Im staying on after the tour till start of Sept, havnt made any plans of where ill be going, thinking ill just wing it just see who i meet and what opportunites come my way over there. Only a few months away now, cant Wait!! You planning on doing some more travling after the tour Sian?

• 7 Feb 2012 Sian said

Sian

Hi Dan, yeah I’ll be spending 3 days in London then flying to Croatia on the 23rd for a week with sail Croatia :) unfortunately I have to be back at work shortly after so that will be the end of my travels. I have had a few friends do sail Croatia and all highly recommend it of you’re looking for ideas!

• 7 Feb 2012 JodieJ said

JodieJ

We will be in London 3 days prior to the tour, and 2 days after :) Getting very excited now – going nuts and buying heaps of travel gear which we will probably never use!!

• 25 Apr 2012 Alex said

Alex

Hey me and my mate have just booked a place on the tour, first time on contiki and in Europe for the both of us! Were in Scandinavia and the UK before the tour and off to Spain, Portugal, back to Germany and through Dubai on the way home after contiki! will be a crazy two months :) Were both 22 and from Adelaide

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion