Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts 4th June 2012

7 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein asked

Kyle Havenstein

Hey guys,
Just wondering if I'm the only one doing European Contrasts on 4th June 2012, it seems everyone is doing the tour on 8th June?

• 8 Nov 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

I’m doing the June 8 tour. Ive only found a handful of people from it though. Try this group on Facebook. Heaps of people doing all kinds of trips. I think I saw some posts about June 4. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557/
    Hope that helps :) x

• 17 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 4 June 2012!

• 18 Nov 2011 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

I’m going the 4th June, im soo excited!!!
    Where r u guys from? :D

• 22 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein said

Kyle Havenstein

Im from Perth Aleisha, where bouts you from?
    Looks like theres a few people locked in for the 4th now, we should start a fbook group.

• 23 Nov 2011 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

hey kyle :) omg i actually in perth aswell hahha i thought i would be the only one from perth :)
    im sooo excited for europei havent been overseas before
    i think we should start a group.. i dont know how tho lol
    where abouts in perth r u from??

• 23 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein said

Kyle Havenstein

Im living in Willetton atm, im a Southie! Where bouts are you?
    Are you travelling alone?

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Well that’s 3 of us from good old P-town.. I’m from mandurah travelling solo.. You guys?? Def set up a fb group!!

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Well that’s 3 of us from good old P-town.. I’m from mandurah travelling solo.. You guys?? Def set up a fb group!!

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Kyle Havenstein

Hey BB, thanks for the multible posts, just to make sure! :)
    That’s crazy we’re all local. Shows how badly we all wanna get out of here! Haha!!
    Yeh i’m travelling solo this time, good to get out of my comfort zone for a change.
    I’ll try and start up an fbook group tonight

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Eh really wanted to get my point across… Stupid blackberry!!
    All my mates have already been so I’ve ended up solo! Can not wait!! Have you guys organised your flights yet??

Kyle Havenstein

Yeh I just booked mine. Leaving Perth on the 1st June and arriving back on the 10th July cause im doing Ireland after the tour.
    How bout you?

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

I havent booked my flights yet, but will be in the next week.. Im pretty sure I will fly out on the 1 june also and then back on the 5 june.. I wanted to do the ireland scotland tour after but the man (work) said no.. Im lookinh at flying qantas what did you all end up going with?

Kyle Havenstein

I’m going with Emirates just cause QANTAS didn’t seem too reliable at the time plus I dont mind Emirates flight times. Yeh it was a struggle for me to get 6 weeks off work!!

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

yeh i def have to look into all the flight times BUT the cheaper airline will win as it means I can buy more shoes in ITALY!!!!!!! and bring on the corfu!! I hope we get abit of time to explore some of the other islands BUT there is abit of distance between them..

Aleisha91

southie hey.. im a northie.. this is gonna be awkward haha i live up in joondalup hey
    Im leaving the 2nd.. i think lol
    im flying with Emirates aswell.. my flights were like $2000 lol i better have enough money saved for spending money after i spend it on the tour etc.
    im travelling alone.. defiently wanted to do it alone tho hey

i havent even got my annual leave approved.. so hopefully it all works out haha
    yer i cant wait to get outta perth either hey!!! haha
    sooo excited for corfu too BB.. i think it will be awesome and Italy defs
    im really excited for Amsterdam and Germany aswell :D
    You guys should add me on facebook lol search for Aleisha Harkink.. i will be the only one on there with that name lol

Aleisha91

kyle i already added u haha :)

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

Oh really when i checked with emirates ages ago it was like 3k! my mates did the same tour last yr and all up spent 9.5k including flights and the tour soo i think normally they base it on about 1k a week to allow for all the optional activities and SHOPPING!!!

im a little excited now after talking with some other peeps!

ill add you both tonight ;) Bethaney Bryce :)

Aleisha91

9.5K omg!! haha mine only came to 6K which i think it pretty good.. incuding travel insurance, flights and the tour
    im allowing around $700 a week, coz i hear $100 a day is about right.
    I know hey.. im getting so excited haha
    how old r ya beth? im 20 :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion