Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts 4th June 2012

7 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein asked

Kyle Havenstein

Hey guys,
Just wondering if I'm the only one doing European Contrasts on 4th June 2012, it seems everyone is doing the tour on 8th June?

• 23 Nov 2011 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

i hav nothing better to do.. so i already added u beth haha.. hope u dont mind if i call u beth i always nickname people haha
    plus im sure i will spell ur name wrong anyway :/ lol

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

that was including her spending money!! ive worked on about 140 a day… im abit of a crazy shopper!!
    I am abit of an old duck Aleisha ;) by the time we leave i will be 26….

Aleisha91

i hav nothing better to do.. so i already added u beth haha.. hope u dont mind if i call u beth i always nickname people haha
    plus im sure i will spell ur name wrong anyway :/ lol

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

hahaha well I will make it easier for you, everyone calls me B :)

Aleisha91

26 is not old haha.. i just got in early with my travelling lol but i will be 21 by the time i get to Europe which is nice.. i dont want to seem to young haha
    hope ur down to go out and get drunk B haha..
    it has a nice ring to it tho hey haha
    im thinking of over budgeting.. but i dont know if i will be able to save enough in time thats my only concern.. but that way i wont have to count every penny as i go lol

• 23 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

hahahaha there might be some drinking… ;) set yourself a goal and make it happen!!! but a budget is good you could get abit ridiculous over there i think!

• 24 Nov 2011 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

haha awesome!!
    yer i will have to bring more then i expect to spend.. hopefully i can save enough in time lol

• 24 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein said

Kyle Havenstein

Did someone say drinking!! Count me in!!
    So far my flights, contiki and accommodation has come to $5,700! I think its gonna be tough to stay below the 10G mark.

• 24 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

hahaha we will have to show everyone on tour how its done ;)
    yeh with my flights im thinking it will be about 6k so far…
    my mate went for 28 days budgeted for 15k and all up spent 9.5k and she said she went abit nuts and had to send stuff home – so im hopefull hahahaha

• 24 Nov 2011 Kyle Havenstein said

Kyle Havenstein

Hopefully we find some more Westerners then we can have a meet up before we head off.
    You can come to Aleisha, even though your a Northie!! :)

• 24 Nov 2011 BB said

Default_avatar

we will forgive her for that ;) we will have an absolute blast! there is another guy coming from AUS but hes a NSW-er

• 24 Nov 2011 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

hahaha whatever kyle!! its u southies that giv perth a bad rep hahaha
    yer we will defs need to show everyone how we party in perth and rep aussie lol
    im just gonna hav to save save save and then budget accordingly :)

• 6 Jan 2012 *Kaz* said

Default_avatar

Im going book for.the 4th june.as.well :) and am from perth…hills girl. Im going on my own and was pretty nervous but sounds like no need to be! Cant wait!

• 7 Jan 2012 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

ohh hey :) thats awesome!! cant believe there is so many of us from Perth lol
    how old r u? :) we hav a facebook group aswell if u want to join and meet others from the same tour :)
    im on my iphone so cant post the link but i can do it when im on a comouter later lol or just search european contrasts june 4th

• 8 Jan 2012 Sam said

Sam

Hey guys, Im on this tour too :-) Im from Melbourne!
    Going by myself so scared and excited!

Im flying Emirates too! flying May 31st and returning July 6.

Yay 5 months to go :-)

• 9 Jan 2012 *Kaz* said

Default_avatar

Awesome Aleisha! Yes post it and i will join or i will try look it up later on!! I’m 23 and my name is Kathleen :)
    Hi Samantha, looks like we are all going on our own haha so no need to worry!

• 9 Jan 2012 Sam said

Sam

Yay, I feel better already. Kaz I’m 23 as well :-)
    Beginning to be so excited now!

• 9 Jan 2012 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

i am going to be 21 just before our tour :)
    im on my own aswell.. theres like 10 people on our tour who are all from the same school, just graduated so the all know each other, i would rather go alone tho i rekon
    that way u meet everyone on the tour

• 9 Jan 2012 *Kaz* said

Default_avatar

Yeah definitely. Shall be a great experience! I have just booked my flights and the trip!! Just have to pay for it now. Yay!!

• 9 Jan 2012 *Kaz* said

Default_avatar

Yeah definitely. Shall be a great experience! I have just booked my flights and the trip!! Just have to pay for it now. Yay!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion