Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern July 20, 2012

8 Nov 2011 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

Hey Everyone!

My name is Kirsten, I'm 22, and doing this tour next year! Who else going on the 20th of July?
I went on a 29 day European contiki tour solo earlier this year and it was one the best experiences ever! This time 'round I am going with my boyfriend :) Looking forward to meeting everyone already!

Cheers.

• 8 Nov 2011 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

I have also created a facebook group for this tour, if you would like to join so we can all get to know each other better! :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/313076072039766/

• 8 Nov 2011 JerryLangers said

JerryLangers

Hey everyone, I’m going on this tour with Kirsten :-) This is sounding like an awesome tour!! I’m hoping to see more people on this tour and looking forward to chatting and meeting everyone…

• 28 Nov 2011 JerryLangers said

JerryLangers

Grand Northern July 20th, 2012…….Anyone?? would be awesome to have a full crew on this tour!

• 4 Dec 2011 AB said

AB

Hey there – looks like my boyfriend and I are booking the North by North East leg of this tour tomorrow! We did the Grand Southern 2 years ago and had a blast – keen to book this!

• 17 Jan 2012 Kaznagan said

Kaznagan

I’m going! i’ve also done the grand southern which i loved!!!!!! i’m doing the tour with my friend who i met on contiki!!! Can’t wait!

• 10 Feb 2012 JerryLangers said

JerryLangers

We Have 10 people so far on our Facebook page! keen to meet more people joining us on Grand Northern and North by North East :-)

• 23 Feb 2012 Chris said

Chris

Heyyyyy! im going on that tour tooo, booking in the next few days. Cant wait!!

• 5 Apr 2012 JohnLaukaitis said

JohnLaukaitis

Hey, yeah going on this tour as well.. going solo! booked it last friday walking past a travel agent lol.. cant wait :)

• 14 May 2012 Myrthe said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m also comming on this tour. Traveling Solo. I’m from the Netherlands and 25 years old. Counting the weeks until it starts. I have been on a contiki tour before. Europe tour London to Athens. It was an amazing tour!! I’m really excited to go on this tour, can’t wait.

• 13 Jun 2012 Kaznagan said

Kaznagan

welcome, keen to meet all the new people who are going on the tour! 26 days until i fly out with my friend!!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.