Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European late August 2012

8 Nov 2011 Jade asked

Jade

Hey I was just wondering if there was anyone eles doing these dates to since im going solo. :)

• 11 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

26th of august? im goin solo too :)

• 12 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

That was wat i was looking at :)

• 12 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

u havnt booked yet? i booked it all like a week ago pretty spontaneously. im a little bit terrified, but apparently most people go alone

• 12 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

really?? No i haven’t, doing it next week, pay day ;p what else did u book for? how long are you going? I was planing the tour then month of travel and then 10 days in london doing tours before heading home.

• 12 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

i havnt paid it all off yet, ive just paid for flights n put my contiki deposit down. ive booked 4 nights in london beforehand and then 2 extra nights in amsterdam when contiki finishes. i would love to stay in europe longer, but i dont have the money for it

• 12 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

flights arnt avalible past september. Wear are u from btw?

• 12 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

r u tryin to book flights online? flight centre managed to already book mine …im from adelaide, australia. u?

• 13 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

Brisbane :p oh ok lol mite try that. btw nice to meet u :)

• 13 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

im flying with malaysian airlines, but ive figured out a lil too late that emirates is cheaper. u should get ur travel agent to check that out properly …its all a lil less scary now that i kinda know someone :)

• 13 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

lol i no what u mean. Is kam short 4 anything? Iv ben set no going since feb.
    Im a lil les worie to haha

• 13 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

ive always wanted to go to europe, but never really had an actual plan to go til like month ago …kam is short for kamalpreet

• 13 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

Ah ok :p

• 29 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

All booked and payed for :) 26th August 2012!!!

• 30 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

paid off?!?! i wont have the contiki paid off til like feb/march :| …who r u flying with? *etihad r meant to be cheap, but they dont fly out from adelaide :(

• 30 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

ive been saving since feb this year. and im planing to leave europe end of nov and no one has flights for then yet :O so i have to wait till next year till i can book flights.

• 30 Nov 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

oh wow, ur gonna have a whole extra month! way jealous …btw are u staying at the royal national before contiki? im trying to find somewhere cheaper, but not having much luck

• 1 Dec 2011 Jade said

Jade

yer i wil be coz im flying in the day b4. And it starts b4 7am lol. Think its a lil
    Cheper with 2 people.

• 1 Dec 2011 Jesse said

Jesse

Hello! I am planning on taking this trip, I was wondering if we will be in Munich during Oktoberfest?

• 1 Dec 2011 Jade said

Jade

yes i believe so but only for a day or to. I was hoping to go bak after the tour :)

• 5 Dec 2011 Kam_S said

Kam_S

i didnt trust myself to arrive the day before, im not a morning person. but im going to have to get used to it …we only get one night in munich :(

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.