Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer 24th June 2012! Anyone?!?

9 Nov 2011 Sarah asked

Sarah

Hey! Wondering if anyone else has booked or planning to book for this one?! And will you be doing the Mykonos or Greek Island cruising option? :-)

• 9 Nov 2011 Explorer1313215 said

Explorer1313215

Hi sarah ill be doing the Mykonos island option but ill be leaving on the 15th July travelling by myself u?

• 9 Nov 2011 Sarah said

Sarah

Oh, awesome! I’m doing the contiki with 2 girlfriends, but then travelling around a bit by myself after that

• 17 Jan 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I have just booked this one!! I’m so scared! But excited :) Sarah have you booked or are you still thinking about it?

• 19 Jan 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

I’ve booked already :) And just organised flights today!! So excited, but I’m also a little scared.. I’ve never left the country before!!

• 19 Jan 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I’ve only ever been to Indonesia a couple of times, nothing this far by myself! who are you flying with? I’m really worrying about traveling all that way alone and then trying to get to my hotel! :(

• 19 Jan 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

Yeah, I’m a bit worried about that too, but I think once we actually get to it the excitement will outweigh anything else :) it’s going to be an amazing trip! I’ve booked through Qantas (fingers crossed there’s no issues with them in June!) and arrive in London the day before the tour starts :) how about you?

• 23 Jan 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

are you doing the contiki by yourself or with friends? I’ve booked with Emirates and I’ll be there on the 23rd! Where are you staying the night before the tour starts? And are you just doing Mykonos for the Greek Islands or are you going to do the island hopping? So many questions! I’m so excited :)

• 23 Jan 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

I’m doing it with 2 girlfriends :) We were looking at Emirates, but Qantas just worked out better since we’ve now decided to do couple of weeks extra in Europe and a month in America after the contiki :D

We’re just going to stay at the Royal National Hotel the night before, it’ll be easier since that’s where we meet up with everyone the morning the tour starts! But we arrive in London at 5.30am on the 23rd! :o haha and I’m doing the Greek Island Cruising option, how about you? :)

• 27 Jan 2012 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Hey girls! I booked this one today…the cruising option!! Not sure when I’ll be arriving in London, but I’ll keep yall posted :)

• 31 Jan 2012 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Are you guys flying roundtrip from London…. or ending the trip in Amsterdam? Trying to decide how I want to book my flights/add extra days…

• 31 Jan 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

YAY that’s great, someone else on our tour! I’ll be returning to London and ending the Contiki there, but then traveling for about a month after with a friend :D I think it’s easier and cheaper to book return flights to London and end the trip there :)

• 31 Jan 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I arrive in London on the 23rd, at like 7pm. So I’ve booked a room at the royal national for that one night. ill be returning back to london after contiki! i think sarah is right, its usually a bit cheaper to travel from london. my boyfriend is meeting me there on the day that we arrive back, and ill be travelling with him for a month. are you going by yourself lindsay?

• 4 Feb 2012 Georgie said

Georgie

Hi, i booked this tour as well and travelling on my own! Can’t wait! See you in London

• 8 Feb 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

Hey georgie! Where are you from?

• 8 Feb 2012 Georgie said

Georgie

Hi I’m from Sydney, where are you from?

• 17 Feb 2012 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Hey, so I booked my flights last night! Will be arriving in London around 10AM on June 23rd….and reserving 3 extra nights at the end of the trip to play in London a little longer, departing Monday, July 30.

• 17 Feb 2012 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Oops, had to book 1 extra night with Contiki and 3 consecutive nights with the Royal National separately bc the Olympics will be taking place then. Hope I make new friends to ride out the weekend with me! :)

• 27 Feb 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I’m from Perth, I’m starting to think everyone on this tour will pretty much be Australia… haha. Although the tour is fully booked now and there aren’t that many people on the discussion talking about it, where are the other 46 people on this tour!??

• 18 Mar 2012 JessieM said

JessieM

Hey Sarah! Hey I’m doing this one on the 24th of June :) also with my two girlfriends from uni! We’re doing the greek cruising option after :)
    We’re arriving in London on the 21st Of June on Etihad, explore London for a few days then the tour :) then after the tour we’re flying Emirates and having 2 nights in Dubai :)
    I want to make a facebook group, any thoughts?

• 18 Mar 2012 JessieM said

JessieM

Hey guys the girls and I decided to go ahead with the facebook group, search European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising 24/06/2012 and ask to be added :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.