Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Contrasts Tour - June 11th 2010

26 Oct 2009 Laura! said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!!
I'm heading off to Europe in 2010 and i'm doing the European Contrasts leaving June 11th 2010.
I am very excited..!!

Anybody else doing this tour?

Laura
  • 28 Oct 2009 Kielhenry said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im not doing this one I am doing the one leaving on the 27th June… However i think we are a tad early with seeing who our tourmates will be…

• 5 Nov 2009 Explorer1119867 said

Default_avatar

hey im going on the 27th june too

• 7 Nov 2009 Katie said

Katie

YAY!! My best friend Roxy and I are doing Euro Contrasts on June 11 2010! We’re going to book in December just waiting for a few things to fall into place before we book! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    We’re from Brisbane, where are you from?

• 8 Nov 2009 Laura! said

Default_avatar

Heya Katie,
    I am 19, from Adelaide & travelling on my own which is a tad scary but should be great!! At least i know there will be some fellow Aussie’s on the trip.. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Nov 2009 Nyrie said

Default_avatar

hey guys!

im doing the euro contrast on june 11 too!
    laura im also travelling by myself for my first big overseas adventure so your not alone!!!
    Cant wait for june to hurry up and get here!

nyrie

• 10 Nov 2009 Laura! said

Default_avatar

Oh hey Nyrie!

Yes it is pretty excting but June will be here in no time!! Red Face<!--graemlin::o-->) You from AUS?

• 11 Nov 2009 Nyrie said

Default_avatar

yep im from melbourne! seems there will be a few aussies on the trip which will be great!

• 12 Nov 2009 Spangas08 said

Default_avatar

G’day guys. This is one of the trips I’m looking at doing. I can’t bloody decide which one yet! I’m from Adelaide, and probably heading over by myself.

• 13 Nov 2009 Katie said

Katie

I’ve been looking at this tour for 2 years now, I’ve considered many other avenues, different tours, different companies, trekking on my own, and I always came back to this one. There are so many things that we will get on this tour that can’t be topped by others! The special stopover in France was a BIG decider for me. All I can suggest to you Spangas is do your research!! There’s bound to be something that will lure you in!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Nov 2009 Katie said

Katie

p.s it’s going to be my 22nd birthday while we’re in Venice so we better have a party!!! YAAAAAY

• 15 Nov 2009 Spangas08 said

Default_avatar

Hahaha, cheers Katie. Might even consider champers for a birthday. See how I go!

• 18 Nov 2009 theotherblonde said

theotherblonde

im going on the 20th june contrasts tour, anyone else coming? ..me and my friend will probably be the only non-ozzies! hehe

• 8 Dec 2009 Katie said

Katie

So my best friend Roxy can’t come with me anymore Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> But I’m still coming!! Just on my own. Now I have to travel allllll alone!! Bummer! Is anyone else departing from Brisbane for this tour? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Dec 2009 Nyrie said

Default_avatar

hey katie! exactly the same happen to me! but looking at the positives at least you can do all the things you wanted to do lols! im over in london from the 1st of june so if anyone wants to catch up for a few drinks before the trip let me kno!!
    also cant wait to party it up for you 22nd katie!

• 9 Dec 2009 Katie said

Katie

well at least im not the only one!! lol. I wanted to have her their with me on the gondola ride in Venice though so we could romance each other haha. I’ll definately be organising some kind of pre-contiki london based interaction closer to the time!! and we’re going to have a rad party for my birthday!! yaaaay!!

• 22 Dec 2009 Chris said

Default_avatar

Yes! Booked in 11 June literally 30 minutes ago! Very excited indeed – especially with mention of rad parties!

• 22 Dec 2009 Katie said

Katie

Well if it’s parties you’re after, in my many years of dreaming over this trip I have come across the mention of a toga party during the 3 days we’re in Corfu? Sounds pretty rad to me!! No promises because apparently they don’t always do it, but I’m crossing my fingers!!

• 1 Jan 2010 Chris said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’ve also heard of the toga parties – cant wait! Better start practising some toga styles with bed sheets

• 3 Jan 2010 Katie said

Katie

Is anybody else having some time in London before the trip? I’m arriving on the Tuesday morning (June 8) and staying at the Royal National for the three nights. I’m keen to meet up with people before hand if anyone would be interested in exploring with me?? It’s a bit daunting going on my own!! Let me know! Ps has anyone begun a facebook page for our tour yet???

• 4 Jan 2010 Katie said

Katie

yes there is a facebook group for our tour……… because I made it haha.. European Contrasts June 11 2010 join up folks!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.