Community_discussions_small  

Comment

May 4 – 19 Confirmed

12 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl
Smiler Hey Are Trip Has Been Confirmed Smiler I am so happy. Who else is going on these dates? I am coming from Vancouver Canada. I am arriving on the 2nd of May. Is anyone else going to be there early? Maybe we can meet up and look around London together. See u all in less then 2 months. Ya
  • 23 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Great. When r u two getting to London? i am 23, how old r the two of u

• 23 Mar 2009 adblink said

adblink

very cool. I’m 23 as well. We’re flying into london on Monday may 4th sometime in the morning.

glad to finally found SOMEONE else going the 4th lol instead of the 7th.

• 24 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Well there is another posting for this trip with a girl with name Cait and her friend, then a girl name Liv and her bother. So that brings it to SEVEN people including you, your sister and me from CANADA… Awesome.

• 24 Mar 2009 Liv said

Liv

Actually I am the sister of adblink haha but that is okay I am sure we will meet more people along the way.

• 24 Mar 2009 adblink said

adblink

haha ya so that brings the number back down to 4, ****ty

• 26 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->I wonder why more people from our trip are not on here yet?? Maybe they don’t now about. Is anyone going to be in London early, I am getting there on the 2nd. we could meet up and look around London together Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Mar 2009 adblink said

adblink

yup we’re leaving the 3rd, getting there early morning the 4th, like 7am-ish. We’re staying in the same hotel the group is meeting up in and staying over on the 6th. So an extra day basically on monday. Where are you staying?

hit me up on facebook if you have it, easier to talk then this forum. I PM’d you my name

• 29 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

hey Adblink, i have no idea how to get my PM from you…lol. i dont get this site? i am getting so f***ing excited but our trip now. how big of bags are the other girls bring?and what type of clothes?

• 29 Mar 2009 adblink said

adblink

lol well i guess you got the PM huh? Find it on facebook yet?

not a clue what im bringing yet, but more then likely its going to be one larger suitcase and a backpack. My sister probably the same thing, but no idea.

• 31 Mar 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

What type of weather do you guys think we are going to run into. i am not bring a rain jacket. I think that i am going to bring 3 pairs of pants? two light jackets?i dont think anything else for cold weather

• 31 Mar 2009 adblink said

adblink

not sure but from what i’ve looked up, it seems like average temps for that time of the year is going to be around 55*F.

(hey what happened to facebook? lol)

• 3 Apr 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Holy F**K i am getting so excited… we have less then a month. Can’t wait to see you all there.has anyone herd of thing that people normally forget and that we should bring?? Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 3 Apr 2009 adblink said

adblink

ill get excited when I’m done school at the end of april.

Besides worrying about my camera gear and bringing enough memory, thats all I have thought about thus far Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 7 Apr 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Wow… i am getting so excited… i have packed and unpacked my bag 3 times. I think I am over packing…LOL can’t be to careful. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 8 Apr 2009 Cait said

Cait

hey!

i’m starting to get pretty excited about this trip. once im done school it will be even better. haha. in my forum there’s also 2 guys from ontario that are going i believe, it’ll be a bus full of canadians, haha.

my friend and i are leaving on may 2 and arriving on the 3 in london, anyone else? were also heading back to london after the trip for a couple days before we head home.

• 9 Apr 2009 VanCity Girl said

VanCity Girl

Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:--> that would be soo weird if we are all from Canada… but i bet we won’t be and there will be people from Australia. i finished school on Wednesday… and now i am getting even more excited. i am arriving on the 2nd in London but late. i am going to look around London on the 3rd we should meet up and look around together. i want to take one of those double decker bus tour. Where r you staying? Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

• 9 Apr 2009 adblink said

adblink

hey cait. wow, someone else whos NOT going on the 7th, lol

We’re arriving pretty early Monday the 4th, so a day and a half before the group actually “meets”. And we’re staying in the hotel our actual tour group is staying in for the first night (tues) so thats good.

ya same van, would love to look into those double decker bus tours.

• 10 Apr 2009 Cait said

Cait

We’re staying at the Royal National Hotel, I do believe that this is the one Contiki sets you up with. I’m getting so excited, I can’t stop thinking about it. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    We arrive around 3 or so on May 3 so we have a couple of days to hang around and do seom sight seeing. We’re looking at going to the London Eye and doing a harbour tour or a double decker bus tour. They do have a pretty good selection of tours to look at so we’ll have to see.
    Are any of you staying in London after the tours over? We head back to London for an extra day then head back home Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 11 Apr 2009 adblink said

adblink

ya I should of looked into staying a day or so later after the trip, but unfortunately we didn’t.

Did you guys already figure out how your getting from the airport to the hotel?

• 14 Apr 2009 Cait said

Cait

We arrive at the Gatwick airport which is outside of London and a little ways away from actual London. We can take the tube from the airport though, which makes the trip 45 minutes shorter. Taking a taxi would be too much and too long. haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion