Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone doing the Thai Island Hopper East Tour

10 Nov 2011 Chook2288 asked

Chook2288

Anyone doing the tour from 12th May until 20th May 2012??

• 9 Feb 2012 Ready2travel said

Ready2travel

Hey I was thinking of doing this. I’ve never traveled alone though so was hoping there would be some more singles. Still interested?

• 9 Feb 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

Hey I’ve booked this tour and I’m a single female traveller I’ve also never traveled alone let anywhere this is my first overseas trip. You should join me.

• 9 Feb 2012 Ready2travel said

Ready2travel

Hey that’s good to know! I was hoping to go a few days earlier to make it a two week trip overall and maybe stay a day or two later. Are you interested? I thought about maybe booking a few nights at the same place the tour starts.

• 11 Feb 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

I’ve booked a day and one day after the tour in kho Samui. Ive also got 3 days in Phuket before and after tour.

• 28 Feb 2012 Kellea-May said

Kellea-May

i booked this trip last week – so excited!!

• 28 Feb 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

That’s great. Another person i can meet …. so exicited…..

• 28 Feb 2012 Kellea-May said

Kellea-May

im travelling alone also, did a contiki this time last year over to europe on my own loved it!! where are you from??

• 28 Feb 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

Australia. I’m also travelling alone…. ive never been overseas. I’m looking forward to it.

• 8 Mar 2012 Simon said

Simon

Hey guys! I just booked a spot today. So psyched – cant wait. Is everyone from Aussie? :P

• 8 Mar 2012 Kellea-May said

Kellea-May

can’t wait either – where in aust are you from im from the sunshine coast :)

• 8 Mar 2012 Simon said

Simon

I’m from Brissie but just moved up to Townsville for work. What do you do on the sunny coast? It will be awesome going to Thailand for your first overseas trip…

• 19 Mar 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

Im from Newcastle…. only 7 more weeks to go…. so excited… Can’t wait to meet you all…

• 12 Apr 2012 Simon said

Simon

One month to go! :)

• 12 Apr 2012 Chook2288 said

Chook2288

Can’t wait. Can’t wait to meet you all.

• 12 Apr 2012 Jen said

Jen

Hey there, we also booked this tour. Haven’t got a confirmation from my travel agent yet but I’m sure it’ll work out. ;) So looking forward to it! :)

• 12 Apr 2012 dino said

dino

hey guys….. planning for a trip in the same date….this would be my first contiki… how many people would be there…is everyone making the trip alone…all advices would be appreciated…

• 12 Apr 2012 Kellea-May said

Kellea-May

so excited to meet all of you too, seems like alot of people are going alone :)

• 13 Apr 2012 Simon said

Simon

Hey Dino. I’m coming by myself and it’s my first contiki too. :)

I just picked up my Thai Bhat today and it fully looks like monopoly money! Lol.

• 14 Apr 2012 dino said

dino

how are your guys reaching koh samui….is any one coming from bangkok?

• 15 Apr 2012 Zack said

Zack

Hey everyone! I will be joining you all as another solo traveler. This is my first Contiki trip and first trip overseas. I will also be staying another night on Samui after the tour. I am flying from Singapore Dino…

Cant wait to meet all of you…less than a month away!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.