London to Athens depature 17 May 2012

11 Nov 2011 Teaspoon89 asked

Teaspoon89

Anybody else going?

Keen to chat to a fellow traveller =]

• 27 Nov 2011 Explorer1325224 said

Explorer1325224

Hello,
    I am also going on this tour! I can’t wait :)
    are you travelling by yourself? I am, so it would be good to get to know other people on this tour before we go. where are you from?

• 28 Nov 2011 Teaspoon89 said

Teaspoon89

I am going to be travelling on my own also! I’m from Newcastle, a little nervous but at the same time really excited. I’ve been reading the forums for tips and things, even though its so far away. Where abouts are you from? Are you flying over early at all?

• 28 Nov 2011 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

woohuuu cant wait, i am also going on this tour :) also travelling alone !

• 28 Nov 2011 Explorer1325224 said

Explorer1325224

Oh thats good,I was worried I would be the only person travelling alone.I’m from the Gold Coast. I arrive in london on the 15th of May, so I have a few days in London before the tour starts.when do you get there? Yeah I’ve been looking through the forums too, are you going to do all of the optional things they offer?

• 29 Nov 2011 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

i think there will be a far bit of people travelling alone. Im coming from New Zealand and am coming into London about then too ! Not to sure havent really looked that hard yet tbh haha

• 29 Nov 2011 Teaspoon89 said

Teaspoon89

I think I get there on the 15th as well. Very exciting! Ive budgeted for doing all the optionals and haven’t done much research to see what I’d prefer to do instead, so it looks like I will end up doing them at this stage. What about you? I’m glad to see there will be a few of us then! I’ve heard it is good to go on these tours by yourself so you get a better chance to make friends. I think my problem will be packing lightly enough!

• 2 Dec 2011 Explorer1325224 said

Explorer1325224

Yeah I have bugeted to do all the optionals, so I will probably do pretty much all of them. I know I will defiantly over pack, lol. I’m so excited, can’t wait! :)

• 23 Jan 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

you guys heard of any good places to stay in london ? :)

• 15 Feb 2012 Explorer1361404 said

Explorer1361404

Hey everyone,

Is this for the May 15th to June 6th tour? I’m thinking about booking the tour today!

• 16 Feb 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

no 17th may

• 18 Feb 2012 Teaspoon89 said

Teaspoon89

I will be staying in one of the Contiki hotels recommended when I booked the tour. The one which we meet at, for convenience. Is anybody else going a little early for this tour?

• 19 Feb 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

i will go a couple nights before i think ! what wons that called ?

• 20 Feb 2012 Teaspoon89 said

Teaspoon89

Royal National Hotel. Its got the Contiki basement or whatever its called underneath it. Pretty cheap.

• 24 Feb 2012 Melissa said

Melissa

Hey, I am also going on this tour and traveling alone. I was hoping to speak with some people on the trip before we go and figure out if anyone is doing anything in London on the 16th?

• 25 Feb 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

il been in london on the 16th :) woohuu someone else !!

• 9 Mar 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

anyone staying in athens for any more nights?

• 14 Mar 2012 Explorer1325224 said

Explorer1325224

I will be in london from the 15th of may, I’m staying at a hotel called The Caesar. I will also be staying in Athens for 1 extra night after the tour ends :)

• 17 Mar 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

i think i looked into that hotel or one close to that one, ended up choosing royal national cause it close ! not look now aww :O when you getting into london ? i havent booked a flight back to london yet so duno whats happening

• 21 Mar 2012 Teaspoon89 said

Teaspoon89

I’ll be in London I think two days before, and stay in Athens an extra night also. Starting to get a little nervous, its coming up fast!

• 22 Mar 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

i know great i am real nervous and i am spending two weeks in england before hand ! time needs to slow down. i am really thinking about staying an extra night ae how much is it about ? sorry to sound rude :p

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.