Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl Apr 14 - May 2, 2012???

11 Nov 2011 Jodi_R asked

Jodi_R

Hello!!!

Just wondering who is planning on doing the European Whirl tour meeting in London Sat April 14th ending in Paris Wed May 2nd? Would love to chat with anyone going. This is my second Contiki but my first tour going solo so I'd be great to meet some people before we depart. My 30th bday is actually April 24th so I'm hoping this tour becomes a definite departure soon :)

• 12 Nov 2011 Explorer1317757 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I can’t decide if i’m going on the European Whirl or the European Escape. It will be my first time overseas and i’m going to be solo so I just don’t know what one to choose :)
    It will also be my 21st while im there also!

• 12 Nov 2011 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

A 21st birthday on Contiki would be a great way to celebrate. The Euro Escapade looks like a good tour but unfortunetly it’s too long for me to take off work at one time. I went with the Whirl so I could see Berlin and Prague as well as the traditional western Europe cities.

This is my first time traveling solo, alittle nervous but I have done Contiki before (Simply Italy) and about half the people there were alone and everyone is friendly so I figured I’d give it a go. You make friends incredibly fast being stuck on a bus. Where would you be traveling from?

Good luck with your chose. If you end up on this Whirl, there will definitely have to be a bday celebration for you!

• 15 Dec 2011 Nat_O said

Nat_O

Hey Jodi R, I am booked in for this tour and will also be celebrating my 27th Birthday on the 30th April. Fun times ahead :) This will be my first contiki tour so i am a little excited to say the least. look forward to meeting you!

• 21 Feb 2012 Suku said

Suku

Hey guys!
    My sister and I doing this tour as well! I am super excited! :)

Suku

• 9 Mar 2012 Nat_O said

Nat_O

Eek. Getting a bit worried. A month out and every other European Whirl tour is booked out except ours :/

• 10 Mar 2012 Daniel_2012 said

Daniel_2012

Hey all, i am doing this tour and am counting down the days and am excited! hoping to meet some pretty cool people on a unforgettable trip! i am doing this with one of my mates, we discovered how good overseas travel was last year but have never been to Europe. cant wait to meet and greet you all :)

Daniel

• 10 Mar 2012 Nickm01 said

Default_avatar

Hey! i am all booked in for this one! can’t wait! by the looks of this forum there will be some great people to have a drink with! see you guys in 4 weeks! get excited!

• 11 Mar 2012 Nickm01 said

Default_avatar

When we booked on Monday there were 3 spots left, we took up two of them, so only one left now! so it looks like its pretty much all booked up now!

• 11 Mar 2012 Liem N said

Liem N

G’day!
    Me and a mate are booked on this tour as well. It should be awesome.
    Looking forward to meeting you guys!
    Liem N

• 12 Mar 2012 nat_c said

nat_c

My friend and I are booked in for this tour as well, and we’re joining from British Columbia, Canada. Can’t wait – one month! :)

• 20 Mar 2012 Dwayne2012 said

Dwayne2012

Well im planning on booking in the next day so im getting a little excited also!!!

• 21 Mar 2012 Dwayne2012 said

Dwayne2012

Alright i think the trip is full now cause i booked today and they said if i didnt book now they could not promise anything for tomorow…. So 23 more days and we are all going to have awdventure of a life time….

• 23 Mar 2012 Suku said

Suku

Hey!!
    So I am wondering if anyone here would like to come down to the French Riviera or anywhere down south after our trip ends on May 1 in Paris?? Let me know so maybe we can all plan something together :)

Thanks,
    Suku

• 23 Mar 2012 Nat_O said

Nat_O

Yeah i might be keen for that. I also want to check out Spain and the UK afterwards too if anyone is keen? :)

• 23 Mar 2012 Nat_O said

Nat_O

Yeah i might be keen for that. I also want to check out Spain and the UK afterwards too if anyone is keen? :)

• 29 Mar 2012 Laura said

Laura

I’m on the Euro Whirl tour also … look forward to meeting everyone, crazy times ahead :)

• 7 Apr 2012 Dwayne2012 said

Dwayne2012

7 more days everyone! !! Whoop whoop :-)

Dwayne2012

Hey is anyone going s few days earlier to London ?

Dwayne2012

Dwayne2012

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion