Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Indochina Adventure Dept 3rd April

25 Oct 2010 kysha111 said

Default_avatar
Hello

Just seeing if anyone has booked onto this one?
  • 29 Oct 2010 Whitney said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m booked for this trip. This is my first Contiki and first time to Asia, little bit nervous, but really looking forward to it!

• 16 Nov 2010 Carlz! said

Carlz!

HI, I’ll be there! Super excited! It’s my first Contiki also, I’m doing as part of a bigger trip (going to Japan and most likey China before). Can’t wait to meet you guys!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jan 2011 Explorer1199926 said

Default_avatar

Hey

I will be there. Should be brilliant, I did a contiki last year in the US and it was immense.

Andy

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1227404 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about this trip, I’ll be a solo traveller. Is anyone else solo?

Whitney, it’s also my first contiki and os trip.

I’m tossing up whether to do Japan before or after the trip as I would also like to do the Sapa Trekking.

• 21 Jan 2011 Explorer1088397 said

Explorer1088397

Hey,
    Im booked on this trip as well!! Cant wait as we will be Chai Mai (i think) for my brithday!!

Kathryn

• 28 Jan 2011 Carlz! said

Carlz!

I’ll be travelling solo as well. Let me know if you decide to go to Japan before hand too, i’ll be there from Feb 10-March 20 :)

• 9 Feb 2011 Whitney said

Default_avatar

I’m traveling solo and afterwards I’m doing a trek in sapa with intrepid tours from 27 April to 2 May

• 14 Feb 2011 Trudi1301 said

Default_avatar

Hi Whitney, I am doing the Contiki Vietnam Experience and then doing the trek to Sapa with intrepid afterwards (11 May). I am very excited

• 16 Mar 2011 Explorer1178226 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

Im gonna be on the tour but ill be training as a tour manager! Good times!
    If anyone is staying at the viengtai Hotel hotel (thats the one contiki uses) before hand i will be there from the 30th of march so if you wanna meet up earlier and explore give me a bell!
    Alana (aka hoover like the vacuum cleaner)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.