Community_discussions_small  

Question

What kind of bag would you reccommend..

13 Nov 2011 CharlotteBeebs- asked

CharlotteBeebs-

taking on your contiki.. for ones that have been, like a tramping bag, or a suitcase.. or a bag with wheels.. Sooo many options cant decide :)
Thank you in advance.

• 13 Nov 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

i would take a suitcase that has wheels as it is easier to carry and you are able to find what you are looking for unlike a backpack that you have to carry on your back and have to pull everything out just to find something…. i always take a suitcase where ever i go

i hope this helps :)

• 14 Nov 2011 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

I took a suit case with Wheels. They are the best thing! If you are doing the European Concept tours there are steps at some of the sites and hotels. We managed by draging our suit cases up and down or the guys carried them for us! For my carry on bag i took a back pack. It’s easier to walk with. I Just had it pad locked while out in public.

• 14 Nov 2011 Sus said

Sus

I took one of these –
    http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/base-camp-duffel-m-14.html?tracking=ff6631eeac7a0174953674f6a22f4dd6

and by the end of my trip 3 other people had gone and bought one. They are awesome.

• 16 Nov 2011 Browren said

Default_avatar

I’ve always taken a suitcase with wheels. But the smaller the better. Be prepared to have to carry it up stairs if you are planing to use a city’s Metro system. Light weight suitcases seem to be easier to find now at lower costs. I love mine.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion