Community_discussions_small  

Question

Berlin to Budapest January 21st 2012

14 Nov 2011 Brooke2010 asked

Brooke2010

hey guys anyone going on this tour?
im not sure what to do after it.. any ideas?
i will be travelling alone.

• 14 Nov 2011 Explorer1318483 said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke2010!
    My name is Michele. I am actually doing the Vienna to Budapest tour starting January 26th. I haven’t done one of these tours before but I’m guessing that your tour meets up with mine. I too will be traveling alone. I will be in Vienna a day early and in Budapest a day later. Are you expecting to travel long after the tour? Where are you coming from?
    Michele

• 14 Nov 2011 Brooke2010 said

Brooke2010

Hi Michele,
    its my Birthday on the 26th of January and id like to be on a tour for it and to meet new friends.
    Iv been to Berlin and Prague before so i thought i could see all the sites and shops i didnt get to do in Berlin when i was there.. I am Australian what nationality are you? i think id like to travel like for a couple more days after it.. I will be working in London for a year or two :)
    how about you? doing any travel afterwards?
    Brooke.

• 11 Jan 2012 Michele said

Michele

Hi Brooke,
    My birthday is on the 27th! That’s my excuse for this little excursion too :)
    I’m American and currently live in New Mexico. I’ve been to Europe with my parents, but as a solo traveler I have had trouble making it beyond Ireland. I think I’ve spent almost a total of 6 months in Ireland over the last couple of years. I think it’s time to venture farther east.
    I will arrive in Vienna a day before the start of my tour and will leave Budapest on Feb 1st. It’s difficult to take large chunks of time off work. YAY for birthdays!
    Happy Travels
    Michele

• 11 Jan 2012 Explorer1346755 said

Default_avatar

I’m planning a trip to Central & Eastern Europe next year. I’m hoping to fly into Vienna and travel by rail to Budapest, Krakow and Berlin.
    Does Ageless Male Work

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion