Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Who's going to be on the best Highlights tour of the summer 07?? ~Jul 18-Jul31~ ??

20 Jun 2007 Joanne asked

Default_avatar
Hey all, <BR><BR>Well I know I have talked with some who will be on this tour but thats only 3 of us...... now I know we are sold out so who else is going to be on the best highlights tour of the summer of 07??<BR><BR>~ Alex.....25 dayz till I leave Canada!!! soooo excited!!!!! ~
  • Read the responses 8 responses so far
  • 21 Jun 2007 ~*Alex*~ said

Default_avatar

haha, i bumped up your other meassage and didn’t see you’d done another one! Hope more people come and say hi Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

14 days tili fly out Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> woot!!!

see you in LONDON!!

• 21 Jun 2007 joropa said

Default_avatar

hello! i’m coming with my friend…. and we’re from the u.s.

i can’t waittt!!!

• 21 Jun 2007 ~*Alex*~ said

Default_avatar

hey, how’s it going? Great to meet you! are you and your mate traveliing before/ after contiki?

See ya in July Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Jun 2007 Joanne said

Default_avatar

Hello,

Good to meet you!!!!!!! where abouts in the States are you??? The time is getting close and it is so exciting!!!!!

See you in July!!!!!

• 23 Jun 2007 joropa said

Default_avatar

we’re going early to london…we leave here on the 16th and arrive on the 17th there i believe… i’m from idaho and my friend is from texas (actually idaho too but she always says texas). see you all soon!

• 24 Jun 2007 ~*Alex*~ said

Default_avatar

where are you guys staying in London? I’m getting there on the 13 July (i think)…haven’t worked out if i’m staying with a cousin or at the Generator hostel…

11 days til i leave!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

see you soon

• 25 Jun 2007 joropa said

Default_avatar

we’re staying at a hotel in london.

• 5 Jul 2007 ~*Alex*~ said

Default_avatar

Yay!! I’m flying out today Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> see you all in London soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> until then, have fun!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions