Community_discussions_small  

Question

June 5 2012 - Cali Highlights!

15 Nov 2011 erindooleyy asked

erindooleyy

Is anyone going along on this one? I am travelling alone!! I will be doing the LA Explorer also from the 12th to the 15th!

• 17 Nov 2011 Spence77 said

Default_avatar

I’m also considering going on the LA explorer tour sometime in June, just not sure what dates yet. Will you be In Canada at all?? I live in Canada and there is a lot to see here! Especially in the west.

• 20 Nov 2011 Katie! said

Katie!

Hi! I’m thinking of doing both of those exact same tours and will also be travelling alone!!!

• 21 Nov 2011 erindooleyy said

erindooleyy

Hi Spence! I won’t be in Canada at all unfortunately… I only get a month leave so i’m jam packing in New York and Orlando too during this time.

Katie – freaky coincidence, that would be great if you did the same dates! Where are you from?

• 21 Nov 2011 Spence77 said

Default_avatar

Well that’s too bad you can’t make it to Canada! Its absolutely beautiful here with the Rocky mountains and the warm summers. I went on the beaches and reefs tour in Australia and that was amazing! Met some awesome people and toured your Beautiful country! Florida especially Miami reminds me a lot like Surfers Paradise. Im planning to do the LA explorer in June so maybe I will run into you then…….Do you have an email address?? I want to send you some links of cool places you should see while your here.

• 21 Nov 2011 erindooleyy said

erindooleyy

Hey Spence, yes hopefully I get there at some stage, perhaps nearer the end of the year! My email is edooley@geelongcats.com.au!

• 21 Nov 2011 Katie! said

Katie!

Hey Erin, I know it is isn’t it!
    I’m from the South Coast of NSW. Just making sure with work that I can the time I want off and then I will be booking!
    Add me on facebook if you wish – https://www.facebook.com/katie.cerff
    :)

• 21 Nov 2011 Spence77 said

Default_avatar

Hey Erin, I just emailed you

• 2 Dec 2011 Katie! said

Katie!

All booked and paid for!! Super excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.