Community_discussions_small  

Question

european experience on 15th June 2012

15 Nov 2011 Jimmy S asked

Default_avatar

Hey, just wondering if anyone is considering or is actually doing this tour?

• 16 Nov 2011 NicoleM said

NicoleM

Yea my friend and I are booked on it

• 16 Nov 2011 Jimmy S said

Default_avatar

ahhk cool. Yeah more than likely i will be doing this trip. If you dont mind me asking are you and your friend male or female?

• 16 Nov 2011 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

Hi I did this tour in September! We had the most amazing time. I loved every place we went to. All the optionals are great and i would definitely do the Paragliding, white water rafting and Gondola ride again! Austria & the Swiss alps were the 2 most beautiful places i have seen! The bike ride in Austria is fantastic. It’s 25km around mountains (The hardesr ride you will ever do) but you pass the most amazing scenery! If you need to know anything about this tour i will be more than happy to give you some advise.

• 17 Nov 2011 Jimmy S said

Default_avatar

Sounds brillant. I do have a couple of questions actually. Are the sites you stay at far away from the main center and therefore at night you stayed more in the site rather than the actual nightlife. This is just something i heard. Also the person i may be travelling was wondering if hairdryers are available or do you have to bring your own? Finally are the bags weighed in the morning or the night before you start the trip

• 18 Nov 2011 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

The sites we didn’t go out were Venice – The site had their own bar, Rhine Valley – This was our quietest night and Rome. We had a I Love Roma party in Rome and that was fun. We all wrote messages on each others shirts. The best nights out were the Red Garter & Space Disco in Florence and Paris! The Sites are a bit out of the city but the bus usually drops you off for all the site seeing and picks you up round 4pm to go back to the site and get ready. Then the bus drops us off at dinner and we usually walk to all the hot spots and catch a cab home. It was only about 25 Euro a cab so make sure u have group of people! I didn’t see any hair dryers at all and the Swiss have a smaller style power adaptor than the normal Euro one so make sure u have the 2 sizes. We didn’t have phones or hair straighteners at all for 2 days! The bags are weighed in the morning of the tour. We left at 6.30am. It has to be under 20kgs.

• 18 Nov 2011 Oppi89 said

Oppi89

hey me (male 22) & my friend (female 18) will be doing this tour!

• 19 Nov 2011 NicoleM said

NicoleM

We r both female (22) and (20)

• 20 Nov 2011 Jimmy S said

Default_avatar

Ahhhk. Hopefully we can get a nice group going. Its good that everyone seems to be quite young and round the same age. Hopefully all are keen to party

• 20 Nov 2011 NicoleM said

NicoleM

Definitely we can wait!!

• 20 Nov 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar

do use have fb? theres a group for people going in june july to europe if use wanna join :) im going on june 15th with oppi I^^ http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557/
    thats the link if use wanna join :) sooooooo excited for this tour :)

• 24 Nov 2011 Stace said

Stace

Me and my Best Friend are booked on this tour. Both female 21 and 23 when travelling. We have 2 nights in London at the Royal National Hotel before the tour and 3 nights there after the tour. Definately keen to party and will join the FB group tonight! So excited!

:D : D

• 29 Nov 2011 NicoleM said

NicoleM

Woo so excited for this

• 4 Dec 2011 Tardy12 said

Tardy12

Hey!! I’m going on this tour aswell… Can’t wait !! Where is everyone from??

• 4 Dec 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar

sweet :) do u have fb tardy12? me and oppi^ are from sydney

• 4 Dec 2011 Tardy12 said

Tardy12

yeah i sure do…

• 5 Dec 2011 NicoleM said

NicoleM

I’m from the gold coast :)

• 6 Dec 2011 Megs83 said

Megs83

Hey guys, i am also booked on this tour :)

• 6 Dec 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar
    u have fb?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion