Community_discussions_small  

Question

Airport to Hotel Regent - How is it done?

8 Apr 2010 AlnJon asked

Default_avatar
Hi guys

Just wondering how you are getting from the airport to Hotel Regent? Taxi is about 40 euros each way but I have heard you can get a train from the airport to Termini Station and then get a bus 910 to near the hotel.

I was thinking that I would get the train to Termini and then get a taxi - does anyone know how long would it take to drive from Termini Station to the hotel in a taxi?
  • 19 Apr 2010 Marisa said

Default_avatar

15/20 min. minimum

• 24 Apr 2010 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I was able to get transfers to and from the ariport/hotel. That way, I don’t need to deal with a foreign language right after an extremely long fight and I don’t need to worry about getting lost. They drop you at the hotel and the airport before and after the tour!

• 11 May 2010 HeleneB said

Default_avatar

when i went this past april, i got the transfer, but when i arrived, the transfer left without me so i ended up taking a taxi instead. it was a horrible experience. other people were lucky in that their transfers worked out. my plane was delayed from toronto to rome, but still, the transfer shouldn’t have left without me !!! grr.

• 12 May 2010 Explorer1182071 said

Default_avatar

I did the Transfers with Contiki and it worked out great as I had no hassles getting to/from the airport to the hotels

• 10 Jun 2010 Coley said

Default_avatar

I am leaving on the 19th of June, and I am just wondering how did you book the transfer with Contiki, do I just phone them?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion