Community_discussions_small  

Question

who's going on the easy rider 26th june?!

16 Nov 2011 Explorer1319359 asked

Default_avatar

hey guys just seeing who else is going on the easy rider. im all payed up n ready to gooo, im pretty stoked im doing this 1, i was looking at the euro escapade but i get so much more for the same price with this one, ive also grown up camping so if anyone can do it i could.
ive been to spain, barcalona before and know some cool places to eat and drink, but first time anywhere else. doing it solo and need some drinking buddys lol...
looking forward to hearing from ya's....

• 23 Nov 2011 Tamara24 said

Tamara24

Camping tours are AWESOME!! We are gonna have a ball

• 2 Dec 2011 JadeLeanne said

JadeLeanne

me and my boyfriend will be there !
    we have never been anywhere in europe so should be exciting :)

• 2 Dec 2011 Tamara24 said

Tamara24

Come to the facebook page!! Contiki easy rider 26th June 2012 :)

• 4 Dec 2011 StephJ07 said

StephJ07

im coming on this one! yay! =D

• 27 Jan 2012 happa2210 said

happa2210

hey everyone. my sister and I are going on this tour. we are super excited! Question, was the departure date changed to June 24th??

• 17 Feb 2012 Adam said

Adam

hey guys im also on this tour with 2 mates from uni. this will be my first time traveling to europe and my 2nd contiki. I am that keen for this its not funny. we arrive in london a fortnight before we leave so if anyone is getting in early let us know.

• 17 Feb 2012 Explorer1319359 said

Default_avatar

Hey bloke, yeah I’m hanging for this trip too. Should join the FB group names mentioned earlier(Tamara.)
    We got a few people on it just talking shit n that. I get in to London on the 20th. We’re all doing the monopoly pub crawl! Join the group see ya there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion