Clothes for NZ in November.
18 Oct 2008 DreamerGirl said
Could somebody please help with the following?
(keep in mind I am from a warm part of Aus with 30degree heat every day atm).
- I am doing the Scenic Southern, Nov 6-13. Is it going to be cold? People keep saying to pack 'layers' in the various threads. What exactly does this mean? Do I need thermals?
- Will it be too cold to go swimming in Milford Sound?
- Can I get away wearing jeans everyday or should I pack something lighter/warmer/more comfortable?
- if its going to be cold, can i get by with a jumper and cardy, or should i bring my big snow jacket? (it's really bulky and warm)
- is there an opportunity to wash clothes on tour? such as singlets and shirts?
sorry for the q's, but i'm VERY clueless!!
any other advice on 'must have' items/clothes would be awesome!
- 0 people like this
- Add to discussion 0 comments so far
Want to respond to this comment? You need to be signed in as a Contiki.com Community member first.