Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who's Doing The Big Chill Dep July 17th 2012???

17 Nov 2011 Jason asked

Jason

Anyone???? I'm In!

• 30 Nov 2011 Rebecca said

Rebecca

I’m really keen for this! Still looking into details and whatnot, but looks great so far :)
    I’ll probably fly out from Melbourne around July 10. Where are you from?

• 1 Dec 2011 Jason said

Jason

From Sydney, just me and another mate travelling. We fly out on 4th July but going to another mates wedding in Maui on the way, then Vegas and New York, arrive in London on 14th July. So bit of a side trip before we get to UK. Contiki should be good, cheapest way to see europe plus camping’s heaps of fun too! We were going to backpack it, but we’re just going to do that after contiki finishes around UK and other partsof europe the tour doesn’t go to. U?

• 1 Dec 2011 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Nice, that sounds good as! After Contiki I’ll be heading to Leeds, UK for all of September (i lived there most of this year so i want to catch up with some friends), but if something else comes up I’m happy to go with it.
    Have you done a Contiki before?

• 2 Dec 2011 Jason said

Jason

Nah never done contiki before, a mate of mine just did one around UK and Ireland and had an awesome time so we thought we’d give it a go! The guy i’m travelling with only has 3 months off work so we figured contiki would be the best way for him to see as much as he can. I have a VISA for the UK so once he goes home i’m hoping to get a job on the ski fields in Scotland for the winter then travel again in summer!
    So you’ve done contiki before have you??

• 7 Jan 2012 Adam said

Adam

Hey guys I booked onto this tour a few weeks ago and just noticed that the departure has now been guaranteed. I am from Sydney and will be arriving in London on the 15th of July. I have done a bit of travelling in the U.S., New Zealand, Tonga and East Timor; however, I have never been to Europe before.

• 26 Feb 2012 Haylie said

Haylie

Hey! Me and my bf should be joining you guys in Athens for the Northern Trek. Can’t wait!! Its now a full tour =)

• 13 Mar 2012 Ruby said

Ruby

I’m doing the Northern Trek at same time! It’s going to be a blast. I’m from NZ but living and working in the UK at the moment :D.

• 30 Jun 2012 rich said

Default_avatar

Never done contiki before, never been out of Aus before, cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion