Community_discussions_small  

Question

Argentina and Brazil March 31st?

17 Nov 2011 Elyse87 asked

Elyse87

Hey,
My friend Sam and I are doing this trip and I was wondering if anyone else has signed up for it?

Elyse

• 13 Dec 2011 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey Elyse
    I just booked this trip and can’t wait. I’m from Canada and this is my 3rd contiki trip.

• 26 Jan 2012 Camila said

Camila

Hey Elyse and Jessica,
    My Friend Aruska and I Just booked this tour along with the mexico grande tour after. Super excited this will be our first contiki!!

• 26 Jan 2012 Sam_I_Am said

Sam_I_Am

Unfortunately Elyse and I changed our trip dates to the April 28th departure.

Hope you have a great trip! Post a review of it here when you come back! I’d love to hear about it

• 11 Feb 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey Camila, when are you getting into Argentina? I’ll be there on the friday

• 14 Feb 2012 Camila said

Camila

Hey Jessica, we get to argentina on the 29th and are staying at the pre contiki accommodation. when do you ladies get there?

• 15 Feb 2012 EspirituLibre25 said

EspirituLibre25

Hey girls! I’m a solo traveler booked for Argentina/Brazil March 31st.
    This is my first contiki-Very excited & a little nervous! Wish I had a friend coming with me but looking
    forward to meeting new people & seeing a different part of the world!

• 17 Feb 2012 katie said

Default_avatar

hey girls, I am also a solo traveler and book this same tour. This is my first as well. I was just wondering if anyone of you are planning on staying longer?

• 17 Feb 2012 katie said

Default_avatar

jessica, where in Canada are you from. I’m from British Columbia

• 18 Feb 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey Katie, i’m from Ontario. Sadly Im not staying longer,i’ll be leaving on the 9th. If anyone wants to add me to facebook this is me roseygirl_66@hotmail.com. Can’t wait to meet everyone

• 26 Feb 2012 Camila said

Camila

That’s exciting it’s my first contiki tour too so exited it’s like 32 days till I leave melbourne. I’m off to do the mexico grande tour after this one, but I’ll be staying an extra couple of days. Really exited to meet everyone.

• 19 Mar 2012 Leroy221 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

This is my first contiki trip traveling solo as well and I’m booked for the Argentina/Brazil March 31st 2012. I’ll be leaving from the NYC area and getting into Buenos Aires the day before (March 30 at 9:15am). Let me know if anyone else is getting in early and wants to explore the city a bit before the actual tour starts.

-Loyd

• 20 Mar 2012 Camila said

Camila

Hey Loyd well I’ll be getting there on the 28th and staying at the contiki accommodation so that sounds like fun. My friend and I would be up for it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.