Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scandinavia - 12 Aug 12

19 Nov 2011 Lauren asked

Lauren

Hey, just curious who else is booked on this tour?

• 22 Mar 2012 Joseph said

Joseph

Good stuff, thanks for the info, ladies! Truth be told I may be staying an extra night in Stockholm… But nothing’s official yet. I’m still working out a few other details…

In any case, thanks again =]

• 24 Mar 2012 Jessica_Z said

Jessica_Z

Hey! I have booked this trip too with 3 other of my friends, ending in Helsinki. It will be my birthday while in stockholm aswell which should be lots of fun!

• 24 Mar 2012 LucyHx said

LucyHx

Welcome aboard :)

• 24 Mar 2012 Joseph said

Joseph

Hey Jessica! Welcome to the forum.

I’m sure Stockholm on your birthday will be a blast!

• 24 Mar 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Welcome Jessica!!! :) Yay birthdays on Contiki are always a good time!!!! :D Where are you and your friends from?!?!

• 25 Mar 2012 Jessica_Z said

Jessica_Z

We are all from Perth. I have taken a year off work to travel around the world, and most of the other girls are meeting me in rome for a couple of months travel. 4 weeks till i leave, so close now!

• 25 Mar 2012 Joseph said

Joseph

A whole year off from work? I’m jealous!!

• 25 Mar 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Oh wow you lucky thing!!! That sounds amazing!!!! Where else are you going??

• 25 Mar 2012 Jessica_Z said

Jessica_Z

The US, Spain, portugal, italy, croatia, greece, Amsterdam, across eastern europe until we get to germany. That takes me to end of september, the rest is unplanned yet :)

• 25 Mar 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Welcome Jessica! You’re trip sounds amazing!! Will be heaps cool to help celebrate your birthday in Stockholm :)

Joseph, this heaps delayed but I’m flying out of Stockholm Arlanda the day after the tour. Staying overnight at the airport though

• 25 Mar 2012 Joseph said

Joseph

Jessica – Where in the US will you be visiting? I live near Los Angeles so if you need some suggestions on where to go in LA or Hollywood I’d be happy to help :)

Lauren – Thanks the heads up. I’m debating whether or not to get a hostel for the night or just sleeping in the airport. I guess it really depends on what time my flight leaves. I’ll let you know my schedule once I’ve booked my flight :)

• 25 Mar 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Wow am totally jealous Jessica, that sounds fantastic!!!! Hope you have a blast on the lead up to this tour (and of course this tour will be amazing to follow on!!!!) 4 weeks is so close!!!!!!

• 27 Mar 2012 Mitch said

Mitch

Hello fellow Scandinavian travellers!
    Me and a mate from Perth Australia shall be joining you guys :)

• 27 Mar 2012 Mitch said

Mitch

Hello fellow Scandinavian travellers!
    Me and a mate from Perth Australia shall be joining you guys :)

• 27 Mar 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Hi Mitch!!!! Welcome to the group!! :) Are you and your mate doing any other travels??? Are you doing Russia too or just the Scandinavian part (as it stands I think I’m gonna be a big loner after all you guys leave at stockholm or helsinki!!!! :) )

• 29 Mar 2012 Mitch said

Mitch

haha awww we’re just finishing the tour up in helsinki hey, wellllll me and me mate dont get into London till the 7th of aug so basically heading straight over to berlin for this and then after we’re going our seperate ways, brads heading of to serbia i think and im off to croatia for a music festival for 5days then ive got all of september free to go where ever the wind blows!

• 29 Mar 2012 Jessica_Z said

Jessica_Z

Thanks Joseph, we have a friend in LA so i think he has some things planned for us :) . hahah so far there’s 5 from Perth then.

• 29 Mar 2012 Mitch said

Mitch

haha im sure thats the last thing you want!

• 29 Mar 2012 Jessica_Z said

Jessica_Z

haha nah it will be good! Last time i was in London the majority of our 12 bed dorm were all from Perth, we all just want to get out of here hahah

• 29 Mar 2012 Mitch said

Mitch

haha i know hey
    by the sounds of everyones posts on this, you’re all quite the travelled bunch! i can only tick bali (obviously) and fiji off me list haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion