Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scandinavia - 12 Aug 12

19 Nov 2011 Lauren asked

Lauren

Hey, just curious who else is booked on this tour?

• 29 Jul 2012 brianb said

brianb

Hi everyone, I am booked on this tour as well. Starting in Berlin and ending in Helsinki. Are there any other Canadians here?
    I can’t wait to meet you all!

• 29 Jul 2012 Beth said

Beth

Brian, What part of Canada are you from? I’m half Canadian if that counts, and I spent most of my summers as a kid with my dad’s family outside of Kingston.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Berlin in 12 days!!!

• 29 Jul 2012 brianb said

brianb

Hi Beth, I live in Brampton.
    I can’t wait either. It should be good. I really should start getting everything together for the trip. Have you done any Contiki tours before?

• 30 Jul 2012 James said

James

Hey Brian, I was born and raised in Brampton, but now I live in Mississauga. What part of Brampton are you from?

• 30 Jul 2012 James said

James

Hey Brian, I was born and raised in Brampton, but now I live in Mississauga. What part of Brampton are you from?

• 30 Jul 2012 James said

James

• 30 Jul 2012 brianb said

brianb

Hi James, haha I grew up in Mississauga and now live in Brampton. I live by Bovaird and Chincoussey. It’s not too bad but the drivers up here are terrible. Where abouts are you located?
    I was in Mississauga on Saturday night. A few of us were at Coopers Pub on Burnhamthorpe for a going away party. Then after that we hit up Tremendous (the one place I love in Mississauga!) for Chinese.

• 31 Jul 2012 James said

James

Oh that’s cool, my parents live at williams parkway and mclauglin. I live at winston churchill and the qew, basically right across from the AMC theatre. I’ve never been to tremendous, I’ll have to give it a try sometime. When are you flying out of pearson? What airline are you going with?

• 1 Aug 2012 brianb said

brianb

Oh yeah, I know that area. That’s close to the 5 Drive-in (9th line). I used to work on Upper Middle Rd. years ago.
    I am flying out on the 11th at 9:10pm to Iceland on Iceland Air. From Iceland to Copenhagen and finally, Berlin. I am not a fan of having two stops but it was the most affordable flight I could find.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.