Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern (NY to LA) 5th October 2012

20 Nov 2011 Christine asked

Christine

I know it's a while away but has anyone booked the Grand Northern that departs from New York 5th October 2012?

• 30 Nov 2011 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Im looking at doing the same trip and another. just looking at options to link it all up.

• 2 Dec 2011 Clare82 said

Clare82

i was close to booking this departure but decided to go a little earlier – september 21

• 8 Feb 2012 Christine said

Christine

I booked today! :-D Can’t freakin’ wait!!

• 8 Feb 2012 Christine said

Christine

AndyNZ – I’m doing the Mexico Grande after this one. This tour ends on the 30th Oct and the Mexico one departs 3rd Nov.

• 9 Feb 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/314271165285808/, will make things easier.

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 20 Feb 2012 Milez619 said

Milez619

Hey Christine. I booked this tour the other day I am so keen for this trip. I’ve booked the grand southern which finishes in NY on October 1st. So I have a few
    Days to wander around NY before hand.

• 20 Feb 2012 Christine said

Christine

I’ve done the Grand Southern. It’s an awesome tour!!
    If your on Facebook, join our group :-) http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/314271165285808/

• 15 Apr 2012 Matt said

Matt

I’m in too.

• 20 Apr 2012 Suzie said

Default_avatar

Hi ive booked to go on the 5th Oct!

• 20 Apr 2012 ally said

Default_avatar

Booked this with suzie. Can not wait!

• 21 Apr 2012 G said

G

Keen and booked! Where u guys from!? Hope we got a bunch of sleep depriving party animals :P

• 22 Apr 2012 Suzie said

Default_avatar

Me and Ally are from England. Are you on facebook? Join the group to chat/see who else is going…….www.facebook.com/#!/groups/314271165285808/

• 1 Jul 2012 Alannasch said

Alannasch

Hey I’m doing this tour very excited to meet everyone!!

• 5 Jul 2012 The Mallard said

The Mallard

Just happened to have come across this tour. My real name is Ed.

I am actually from Southern California (not far from Los Angeles); was looking at a NZ tour as well. Though I’m getting up there in years (34-35) and about to be at the age where Contiki will be too old for me, but why not.

A cross-country tour through the USA is something I haven’t done before, and I was born in the USA.

Airfare for me is just a 1-way ticket flight away for me to start from LA to NYC (and be on the tour bus back home).

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion