Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mexico Grande 3rd November 2012

20 Nov 2011 Christine asked

Christine

I know it's a while away but has anyone booked the Mexican Grande that departs 3rd November 2012?

• 8 Feb 2012 Christine said

Christine

I booked today!! Anyone else going??

• 31 Mar 2012 loriwolter said

loriwolter

I just booked this tour =)
    so excited. This will be my first overseas trip, and I will be turning 21 on the 4th of November.
    I also booked accommodation with contiki for Nov the 2nd in Mexico city.

• 1 Apr 2012 Christine said

Christine

Yay! I’m celebrating my bday on the 31st Oct in LA. I’m doing the Grand Northern before this tour – can’t wait!!
    Awesome, I’m staying at the Contiki Hotel pre and post tour also. I get to Mexico City on the 2nd Nov.

• 2 Apr 2012 loriwolter said

loriwolter

Excellent! I believe I am also on a connecting flight from LA the day the day before tour as well.
    I will be doing the grand southern after this tour, and then staying in New York for about a week before beginning a Trek America tour crossing over to Canada for Xmas and then back down to New York for NYE :D
    I am a little frightened about mexico though! everyone keeps telling me how dangerous it is now :(

• 2 Apr 2012 Christine said

Christine

Hahaha. We’ll be fine!! I’m a bit worried too but we’re on a tour. I wouldn’t do it by myself.

• 19 Apr 2012 Clarkey87 said

Clarkey87

Hey me and a mate doing this tour aswell, gonna be SOOO cool :) you guys have any idea what the weather is like that time of year??
    Matt

• 19 Apr 2012 Sprucey said

Sprucey

Yes we are!!!! Going to be awesome!! We’re in LA on the 28th Oct, Vegas for 4 nights then get to Mexico City on the 2nd

• 20 Apr 2012 Clarkey87 said

Clarkey87

then Contiki South America!!!

• 1 May 2012 Christine said

Christine

Hi everyone. I created a Facebook group for this tour :-)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/222230417883083/

• 1 May 2012 Sprucey said

Sprucey

Aweome!!

• 21 May 2012 sam.spee said

sam.spee

I dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but Im doing the Mexican Fiesta on November 3, do the two tours go as one group sorta thing or? I cant seem to find anyone who is doing just the fiesta yet :s

• 21 May 2012 Sprucey said

Sprucey

Gday!! I don’t know, maybe send Contiki a message and ask them?? How long does the Fiesta go for??

sam.spee

The fiesta is 9 days, alot of the places it goes to are the same except for like Cancun and a couple of other places. Its just my first time by myself overseas, so Im really stressing about not knowing anyone :$

Sprucey

Maybe it does then, that’d be sweet!! Ask Contiki :) na don’t stress, travelling by yourself is awesome, you get to meet heaps of top people! Especially Contiki!!

sam.spee

I just emailed them now :) hopefully it all works out!

Sprucey

Hopefully!! Let us know what they say :)

• 21 May 2012 Sami-Rose said

Sami-Rose

My friend and I are doing the Yucatan highlights starting 10th of November, I’m pretty sure that joins in with the second half of your tour! :)

• 22 May 2012 Sprucey said

Sprucey

You should join the Facebook group!!

• 22 May 2012 Sami-Rose said

Sami-Rose

I just sent a request this morning :) Will get my friend Sam to join as well!

• 22 May 2012 sam.spee said

sam.spee

’The tours are 2 different groups which start on the 2 november 2012.
    Both tours are full for those departure dates. ’

Thats the reply I got from Contiki, sucks a bit but on the plus side its full :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion