Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic Winter (17 Dec) - Formal wear?

20 Nov 2011 Stefani asked

Default_avatar

Im attending the European Magic tour and one of the days in France includes a formal dinner. It seems that we are required to bring some formal clothes, but my partner and I are just bringing backbacks and wont be able to fit these into our bags. Does any one know what to wear for this?

• 6 Dec 2011 ZaneKiwiKid58 said

ZaneKiwiKid58

im going on the same trip and im wearing jeans , button up shirt , and chucks so i dont think it has to be to dressed up and i cant see anything about dress code on the site http://www.moulinrouge.fr/index_gb.php

• 7 Dec 2011 Cameron87 said

Default_avatar

I have a similar question (I’m on European Inspiration Winter) and it says on the “What to pack” list to bring a sports coat, dress pants and even a suit. Has anyone actually needed any of those on a contiki trip?

• 11 Dec 2011 Jacki Bocks said

Jacki Bocks

Hey y’all, I went on Contiki a while back and we had this formal night, and it was nice we all got dressed up. Some of my favourite photos are from that night. Just throw something nice in your bag
    Love J xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion